Solar panels (systems, power) in Russia.
Solar panels of fixed and mobile Russian production. Panels operate in temperatures ranging from -40º to +70º C High protection from moisture.
Solar battery – the Union of photoelectric converters (solar cells) — semiconductor devices directly convert solar energy into direct electric current.
Size (l x W x h) 1586 x 806 x 35, weight 16 kg.
Nominal voltage 24/48 etc.
Each battery consists of 72 monocrystalline photovoltaic converters of size 125 x 125 mm, laminated between two sheets of film and is protected by tempered glass, thickness 4 mm.
– developed and used in space vehicles, are reliable,
– high resistance against mechanical and climatic effects,
– high protection against moisture
– Efficiency solar PV inverters exceeds 19 %,
– quick and convenient installation
– lifespan more than 40,
– can be used as stand-alone systems, and in systems driven network
– based on using the latest technologies and innovative solutions in the field picking
– protected tempered glass of high strength and transparency
– operating temperature range from -40º to +70º C
– low cost compared to foreign analogues,
– work on the principle of fit and forget, maintenance and repair,
– easy to assemble your own solar power plant in a limited space.
– plant and industrial-type agriculture,
– plants for home and garden,
– street lighting system,
– pumping station
– navigation system,
– alarm system
– network power system
– power plant to power the led advertising modules.
– charge mobile phones in the campaign,
– power radios on fishing,
– charge mobile devices from the Sun (iPad, HTC, Samsung, etc.)
– power the LSD of TVs in the nature,
– charging system navigation
– night lighting of the town marching from the Sun.
Note: the description of technology for example solar-type quantum KSM.