Eco-friendly agricultural greenhouse production.
Agricultural greenhouse production comprehensively integrates innovative solutions and breakthrough technologies. Its advantages are: increase in the number of revolutions of the plants (from seed planting to harvest) from 3 to 9 per year, increase crop yields 2-3 times or more compared with conventional, high crop yields from 120 to 1 500 kg. of fruit and vegetable products from 1 m2 per year, 2-3 times more than with conventional hydroponic setups,
Agricultural greenhouse production comprehensively integrates innovative solutions and breakthrough technologies:
– cheap modern prefabricated modular greenhousesthat do not require special preparation of the Foundation during the construction, providing maintenance of the desired temperature with minimal heating in the cold time,
automatic climate system (climate control), including the system of evaporative cooling and humidifying greenhouses, system sostarivaniyaproviding the required humidity and temperature and preset temperature by time of day and in the vegetative period,
– heating systemthat provides energy savings for heating of 30% or more,
– the mobile shelving system and tiers. Plants are placed in 5 or more tiers in the volume of the greenhouse (ground floor) with the distance between the layers, for example, 40 cm In total per 1 m2 accounts for 25-30 and older plants,
– automated irrigation system (hydroponic installation, drip irrigation system, multistoried narrowshelving hydroponics , etc.). To water plants use a special structured water, which is absorbed by plants and contributes to their rapid growth, fruiting and ripening. Automated irrigation ensures the delivery of integrated organic and mineral nutrients directly into the root system of plants
system fertilizers, plant nutrition. It uses carbon dioxide (waste gas boiler running on natural gas), comprehensive organic and natural mineral fertilizers, including humates. Completely eliminated harmful chemical fertilizers and additives
– lighting system. As lighting using lamps and LEDs of blue, red, orange, and green spectrum, which provide rapid growth, fruiting plants and their dosvedanya in short daylight hours,
– other systems.
The above innovative solutions and breakthrough technologies in agricultural greenhouse production are separate systems, objects, installations, modules are ready for independent application and use.
– the number of revolutions of the plants (from seed planting to harvest) from 3 to 9 for the year
– increase crop yields 2-3 times or more compared to conventional,
– crop yields from 120 to 1 500 kg. of fruit and vegetable products from 1 m2 per year, 2-3 times more than with conventional hydroponic setups,
– reducing the turnaround time of plants (from sowing seed to harvest) and periods of plant growth in 2-3 times and more
– continuous year-round cycle of agricultural production, combined with the automated service
– reduction of 2-3 times or more manual labor, automation of many manual and mechanized processes
the energy consumption for heating the greenhouse module (greenhouses) of 30% or more through the use of air heating systems, double layer special film blowing etc.,
– ensuring the most beneficial to the body in fruit and vegetables, contributing to increased life expectancy,
– low cost of greenhouse modules (greenhouses) – in 3-5 times below the standard greenhouses,
– greenhouse modules (greenhouses) withstand extremes of temperature from -50 to +60 °C
– durability of the construction – all frame elements are made of galvanized steel, and the special shape of the arches prevents the accumulation of snow on the ground, eliminating the danger of deformation of the structure.