Domestic fuel modifier device to reduce the consumption of any kind of liquid hydrocarbon fuel.
Modifier fuel EKOS device for the reduction of consumption of any liquid hydrocarbon fuel (diesel, gasoline, fuel oil) by 5-10%. The device is designed for installation in cars, trucks, buses, agricultural machinery, locomotives, river and sea vessels, as well as for diesel generators and boiler stations. The device increases the life of engines and boilers, reduces harmful emissions by 20 to 30%.
Modifier fuel EKOS – device for reducing consumption of any kind of liquid hydrocarbon fuel (diesel, gasoline, fuel oil). The device is designed for installation in cars, trucks, buses, agricultural machinery, locomotives, river and sea vessels, as well as diesel-generators and boiler stations.
Set modifier ECOS consists of the following main parts:
1. Electromagnetic camera of the modifier of fuel. Camera body modifier may be cylindrical or rectangular in shape, made of metal.
2. Connecting elements (cables, terminals, adapters, flanges, etc.).
3. The electronic block of management.
Modifier fuel set in a regular low pressure fuel line on the threaded or flanged connection in front of the injection pump, injector or fuel rail.
The geometric dimensions of the electromagnetic device camera is determined by calculation, considering the capacity and the design features of the power unit. Inside the chamber of the device is an electromagnetic Converter of the fuel.
Power supply 12/24 V is supplied from an onboard power supply or adapter, the power consumption is not more than 30 – 100W
The number of ECOS to be installed on the power unit depends on type, capacity and design features of the power plant (e.g., the number of sectional injection pump or pumps, injectors and schemes of their placement) and is specified when ordering.
Installation does not require changes in the design and technological scheme of the power plant.
In the case of disconnection or malfunction of nodes, the EKOS work of the internal combustion engine, boiler or other plant not broken – they go to work, which was to use ECOS.
The design of all major parts of the device ensures electrical safety and the degree of protection against penetration of dust and water IP51 according to GOST 14254-96.
– road transport (buses, trucks),
– water transport (ships, ekranoplanes, for aerodynamic),
railway transportation (shunting and freight locomotives, track machines),
– boiler (diesel fuel oil),
– special equipment (loading, tractor, shovel dredgers).
– reducing specific fuel consumption from 5 to 10%,
– increase the resource of engines and boilers,
– reduction of emissions by 20 – 30%,
– reducing dependence on fuel quality (diesel, gasoline, fuel oil)
– payback less than 2 years, lifespan more than 5 years,
– easy installation: car – 45 minutes , railway equipment, boiler – 3 hours
– cleaning of the cylinder-piston group of any used/motor from soot, coke slag and coke
– prevent the formation of soot and, as a consequence – of carbon on the valves, piston rings, cylinder walls, spark plugs,
– increase the service life of spark plugs,
– improved lubrication system
facilitation of engine start at low temperatures
– reduction of noise and vibration engine, smoothness and acceleration in the engine,
– can be used on all types of engines
– performance at an ambient temperature of -50 – +80°C
– reducing the period of delay of self-ignition,
– installation does not require changes in the design and technological scheme of the power plant,
– the parameters of reliability the design of all major parts of the installation complies with ГОСТ27.003-90 and refers to a form 1.
Modifier fuel EKOS produced on the basis of the invention based on the physical phenomenon of change of the properties of liquid hydrocarbon fuels under the influence of an alternating electric field.
Under the influence of an alternating current complex fuel molecules change their structure and properties, in particular, partially crushed, partially ionized due to the influence of external electromagnetic fields. At the same time, hydrocarbon molecules change their configuration, as a consequence, the force between the fuel molecules and their surface tension in a cluster of fuel is greatly reduced.
A modifier of fuel speeds up the process of crushing clusters of fuel and effectively separates the long and complex fuel particles into smaller fractions, ie thereby increases the internal energy of a fuel and distributes them in a stream so that combustion of the fuel in the engine was more efficient. The fuel passing through the molecular modifier is activated, and partly because some molecules of fuel at the time turned into cations (cathodes), and hence actively connected with the oxidant – oxygen. Fuel combustion in the engine becomes much more efficient, and the amount of exhaust gases is reduced significantly.
Molecular destruction of hydrocarbons leads to the reduction of viscosity and turbidity, reduced ignition temperature, increased warmth and completeness of fuel combustion, as well as to improve the mixing of fuel and air
The result of the work of EKOS is the reduction of operating costs, reduction in fuel consumption per unit of performance and emissions of harmful substances into the atmosphere.
|ACCORDING TO THE PASSPORT DATA
|Reduction of toxicity of exhaust gases
|from 20% to 50%
|Reducing specific fuel consumption
|3 – 5%
|from 7% to 20%
|The increase in resource exploitation
|according to bench tests
|the increase of overhaul periods
– power supply 12/24 V is supplied from an onboard power supply or adapter,
– power consumption – not more than 30 – 100W.
Modifier fuel for buses:
– reduction of exhaust gases by more than 40%,
– reduction of fuel more than 10%.
The modifier of fuel for trucks:
– successfully used on trucks of Russian and foreign production, famous brands such as KAMAZ, MAZ, ZIL, Scania, MAN, Volvo, Volkswagen AG, Mercedes, Freightliner, Isuzu, Renault Trucks, IVECO, DAF,etc.
– General reduction of operational costs and increase service life of engines.
The modifier of fuel for marine transport:
– reduced fuel costs
– increase the resource engine,
– reduction of emissions of sulphur and NOx,
– smooths the dependence on low-quality fuel
– custom development for all kinds of water transport: cargo, passenger and special.
The modifier of fuel for shunting and freight locomotives:
– the equipment of locomotives in an integrated system, which can not only reduce fuel consumption but to track all the basic features of operation: the route, the fuel consumption, the load of the engine and much more
– the transport is equipped with a display on which the operator can control the operation and movement of the locomotive,
– reduction of exhaust emissions
– increased equipment life
– reduction of fuel consumption.
The modifier of fuel for track machines:
– increasing pressure on electric brake 4-5 kW,
– lowering the temperature of exhaust gases in the exhaust manifold 10 degrees OS
– reduction of volume of exhaust gases.
The modifier of fuel for diesel boiler:
– the possibility of prolonged operation of the boiler without the change of the setting parameters adjustment, due to changes in structure and number of particulate deposits on the inner walls of the boiler,
– reducing the cost of cleaning the boiler, the result of a long time no increase in fuel consumption caused by the buildup of particle deposits and a decrease in heat transfer boilers
– reduction of excess air and heat losses with exhaust gases,
– increase the efficiency and subsequent commissioning of the boiler,
– the amount of deposits is minimal,
– improve performance of 2.6%,
– reduction of excess air,
– reducing the flue gas temperature for boiler 3 and 5 degrees OS
– reduction of losses of heat with leaving gases of 0.4 %.
The modifier of fuel for material handling equipment:
– efficiency to reduce fuel consumption by more than 5%,
– significant increase of power engines and emission reduction
– increase the resource of engines and trouble-free operation of cars with poor fuel.
The modifier of fuel for tractors:
– reduction of expenses on repair of fuel equipment,
– smooth operation of the engines in any weather
– decrease fuel consumption by 10%,
– improved performance, especially on worn equipment,
– reduced opacity from the exhaust gases by 30%.
Note: the description of technology by the example of the modifier of fuel EKOS.