An all-composite superstructure for bridge structures of new generation materials.
An all-composite superstructure for bridge structures provide an attractive alternative to reinforced concrete bridge structures. Real life of an all-composite bridge – 100 years with almost zero maintenance cost during the operation process.
An all-composite superstructure for bridge structures provide an attractive alternative to reinforced concrete bridge structures. An all-composite superstructure made of composite materials of new generation. Real life of an all-composite bridge – 100 years with almost zero maintenance cost during the operation process.
– exclusion of prohibitory and not deformation under high temperatures,
– resistance to corrosion, corrosive environments, vandalism,
– high speed of installation, the installation of the most typical designs is only a few hours,
– do not require the application of protective paint coating,
– no rotting, mildew-resistant,
– high fire resistance, can be made entirely of non-flammable materials,
– have a high strength compared with steel or concrete bridges,
– do not require maintenance, staining, washed with water,
– lower capital cost design, due to the small specific weight of the material, which puts less pressure on the supports,
are aesthetics in architectural solutions, possible to implement various design ideas.
|Indicators||Bridge structures using reinforced concrete and metal||Bridge structures made of composite materials|
|Durability||60-80 years||>100 years|
|The cost of construction, including materials||100%||80-90%|
|Maintenance and repairs during the first 35-40 years of operation||35-50% of the original cost||15% of the original cost|
|The final cost including operational costs in a period of 25 years||135-150%||95-105%|
* the most promising from the point of view of efficiency, reliability, durability and operating experience are an all-composite supporting structures type “sandwich”, made by technology of vacuum infusion.
– composite bridges for pedestrians and cyclists
– span length not exceeding 30 m,
width is adjustable in increments of 25 cm to 3 m.
– depends on the span length. The span length of 33 m can be bent to 60 cm.
– fiberglass and polyester resin,
– carbon fiber and vinyl ester resin.