Marine dual fuel gas turbine engine E70/8РД.
E70/8РД is a dual-fuel marine gas turbine engine, which is designed for use in the propulsion of ships, power generation and gas compressors as part of the marine and Maritime industrial small and medium capacity (from 8 MW and higher).
Marine engine E70/8РД relates to gas turbine type engines. E70/8РД is a dual-fuel marine gas turbine engine (GTE), which is intended for use in the propulsion of ships, drive electric generators and gas compressors as part of the marine and Maritime industrial small and medium capacity (from 8 MW and higher).
This universal marine engine can be used to power icebreakers, cargo and passenger ships. You will find it, and oil and gas facilities.
– ability to work on different types of fuel: gaseous (natural gas, associated oil gas) and liquid (kerosene, diesel fuel),
– the ability to switch from one fuel to another without stopping the engine,
– high efficiency and fuel efficiency,
– design, developed specifically for use in marine conditions, approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping,
– high reliability and resource GTE and units on their basis (a generator, a proven in use in the gas turbine drives HPA).
– 10-stage high pressure compressor,
– annular combustion chamber,
– 2-stage high pressure turbine,
– 3-stage power turbine.
|Power on the output shaft, MW||8.48|
|Electric power, MW||8.0|
|Heat power, Gcal/h||11.43 10.69 …|
|Efficiency on the output shaft, %||34.2|
|Efficiency at the generator terminals, %||32.9|
|N of output shaft, rpm||6 000|
|Fuel used||gas / diesel|
|Fuel consumption (at rated operation), kg/hour||1 800 / 2 100|
|The gas temperature at outlet, °C||500|
|The gas flow rate at exit, kg/s||30|
|Dimensions (L x B x H), m||4.00 x 2.00 x 2.00|
|Weight (on frame), t||5.0|
* Reference data. The characteristics depend on the type of facility and equipment used.
Note: the description of technology for example dual-fuel marine gas turbine engine E70/8РД.