Technology of oil extraction method thermogaschemical fracturing.
The essence of the technology of oil extraction method thermogaschemical fracturing (impact) is the use of heat, chemical energy and mechanical action on the layer of powder gases from the combustion of the powder charge tubeless, which allows increasing the production rate from 1.7 to 6 times the original level, and in some cases 10-20 times.
The essence of the technology of extraction of oil the method thermogaschemical fracturing (impact) is the use of heat, chemical energy and mechanical action on the layer of powder gases from the combustion of the powder charge tubeless, set in the interval of productive strata. Impact occurs on the bottomhole formation zone. This technology allows you to clean perfomance and to establish a reliable hydrodynamic connection wells with reservoir with combustion products of a powder charge. The burning time is adjustable and can last from several minutes to fractions of a second.
The application of this technology creates underground horizons volumetric region with a system of artificial tectonic cracks.
The effectiveness of this technology impact is determined not only by the number of summed heat, but also the fact that as the working medium use chemically aggressive, heated to a high temperature powder gases easily diffuse into the pores and cracks of the reservoir, damaging and removing of solid hydrocarbon deposits and emulsions.
The main factors of the influence on productive strata are mechanical, thermal, and chemical factors:
– the combustion of the powder charge in interval productive layer in the liquid under the pressure of the generated gas is displaced into the formation, expanding natural cracks and pore channels, and creates new cracks with a remaining width and length. The pressure of the burning powder charge in the bore is determined by the time of its combustion and the degree of isolation of the volume in which combustion occurs;
– combustion of gunpowder charge is observed pulsed nature of the allocation of heat energy. Heat transfer combined with intensive movement of heated liquid and gaseous products of combustion deep into the productive formation. The heated propellant gasespenetrate via the pore channels in the interior of the layer is melted during the process of well operation heavy components of crude oil (resins, asphaltenes, paraffins). After combustion of the charge pressure in the well is reduced and the powder gases in the reservoir are displaced formation fluid into the wellbore, pulling the straightened deposits;
– the combustion of the powder charge in the bore is a chemical aggressive gas phase of products of combustion into the skeleton of the rock and formation fluid, which leads to the multiple increase of productivity of wells.
Structurally the powder products are easy to manufacture, have a cylindrical shape, convenient for transportation and assembling of the charge on the well. Design of the powder products can pack the powder charge for the production of thermogaschemical fracturing up to 500 kg and more.
– the average range of increase of the production rate of 1.7 to 6 times the original level, in some cases, production increases 10-20 times,
– the possibility of regulating effects on the bottomhole formation zone by changing the time of combustion of the powder charge from fractions of seconds to tens of minutes,
technology brings success honor in 100% of cases
– the effect of using technology lasts from 300 to 1000 days
– the operation takes 2-3 hours instead of the traditional 3 days with other traditional methods of extraction of oil.