Protective coating for wood and wooden structures.
Protective nanocoating for wood forms a protective film on a molecular level, preventing the penetration of moisture, dirt, preventing the decay and destruction of wood. Prevents dampness, erosion and cracking, the appearance of fungus and mold, does not change the appearance, keeps the texture of the surface.
Various designs, made of wood, often require additional protective treatment, to prevent the ravages of the environment, in particular, precipitation. For protection against dampness, erosion, contamination, and also for de-icing is used, a special protective coating for wood. It not only increases the operation processed surface, but also increases the insulating properties of the material, and also prevents mold.
– prevents dampness, erosion and cracking,
– prevents the appearance of fungus and mold,
– prevents the appearance of various kinds of pollution,
– protects from UV rays
– doesn’t change appearance, keeps the texture of the surface
– prevents the penetration of air,
– long service life.
– rinsed with water.
– wait until the water has evaporated and the surface is completely dry;
– mix the 2 components in equal proportions and thoroughly stirred;
– apply a nano-coating on clean, dry surface (spray or apply with a brush);
– wait 5 minutes.
Processing of construction and decorative wooden structures.