The climate system is “Magma” for low temperature control air conditioner reviews installation of modern for apartment repair company service price is to buy heating system official website in the car home, the land breeze blocks
The climate system is “Magma”, operating at extremely low temperatures.
The climate system is “Magma” – a versatile, year-round, revolving, automated climate system operating at an ambient temperature of 42 C. its duties include: heating, ventilation and air conditioning, hot water. The climate system Magma uses a free source of heat – the air is environmentally friendly, works on the principle of two-stage heat pump. There is a possibility of temperature programming: for a day, week or longer period. Works on electricity.
The composition of the climate system “Magma”
The climate system is “Magma” – a versatile, year-round, renewable climate system operating at an ambient temperature of – 42 With.
The functions of the climate system include:
– ventilation and air conditioning,
– hot water supply.
The climate system Magma uses a free source of heat — the air is environmentally friendly, works on the principle of two-stage heat pump.
The climate system is “Magma” is a cylindrical heat exchanger located outdoors and is part of an air heat pump.
The work of the climate system “Magma” does not require human intervention, fully automated, provides the desired temperature in the premises, as in the heating period and in summer. There is a possibility of temperature programming: for a day, week or longer period.
To operate the system is only required electricity.
The climate system is “Magma” works reliably in conditions of temperate and cold climate. It is not excluded its use in more mild climates, suitable for use in most regions of the Russian Federation and abroad mainly in the temperate and cold climate.
System application in new buildings eliminates the need for tabulation of thermal networks and the harmonization of technical conditions of heat supply organizations. Especially important it becomes when the heat are too far from the building under construction and the cost of summing up the thermal networks is high.
In some cases, the system is competitive even in the presence of district heating, with a corresponding ratio of tariffs for electricity and heat.
The composition of the climate system “Magma”:
1. External, cylindrical, aluminum heat exchanger in a spiral shape (diameter 2 m, height 3 metres for a building of 400 m2), mounted on the ground near the building at any required distance or on the roof. The lack of moving and live parts ensures a high level of reliability and safety when operating in harsh weather conditions.
2. Indoor unit (indoor/building), including:
– heating system: condensing unit with instrumentation (60x80x180 for building 400 m2),
– system of ventilation and air-conditioning
– accumulating capacity.
The parameters of the climate system “Magma”: size, power, performance, equipment composition, etc. depend on the features and characteristics of the buildings, and also from wishes of the customer.
– hot water, heating and air conditioning for the price of power consumption in 3-5 times lower than for electrical heating,
– year-round operation, not requiring maintenance,
– a highly reliable, long period of operation does not require repair for 10-15 years,
– fast, cost-effective, installation and commissioning at any time of the year
– annual operation and maintenance costs are 5 times lower electric heating and 4 times — boiler on liquid fuel,
– fully automated
– operates in extremely low temperatures, when the ambient air temperature is -42 With.
– in residential apartment buildings and private houses,
– in buildings of industrial, commercial, warehouse and other facilities, particularly at gas stations,
– in the construction of buildings and structures.
Note: the description of technology on the example of the climate system “Magma”.