Sonar systems, sonar systems, sonar positioning when underwater surveillance submarine 3 mile side-viewing ultrasonic crossword puzzle 5 letters sound job to buy price where to find submarines
Sonar systems, sonar systems and sonar equipment “Hydra”.
Hydroacoustic complexes and systems, Hydra – cell, high-performance sonar systems of areal studies of the bottom. Intended for the automated visual high-quality monitoring of the underwater situation of various water areas, its analysis and archiving for the purpose of further processing and documentation.
Configuration and functionality
The market of search and engineering works on water areas requires multipurpose system sonar technology. Technology is effective if it delivers high performance and quality at a low cost. It is also important versatility for different tasks: a detailed review of seabed and water column, performance of various measurements, mapping etc. Universal instruments today are sonar system, a variety of sonar from sonar to complex sonar systems.
Hydroacoustic complexes and systems , Hydra – cell, high-performance sonar systems of areal studies of the bottom. Intended for the automated visual high-quality monitoring of the underwater situation of various water areas, its analysis and archiving for the purpose of further processing and documentation.
Hydroacoustic complexes and systems “Hydra” are the most compact sonar systems. Having ultra-small dimensions and weight, they are easily transferred and installed, providing high mobility. Installation complexes and systems on any type of vessel, including small boats (inflatable boats) and robotic self-propelled Autonomous underwater and surface vehicles.
The range of operating depths of the complex – from 1 to 500 m (depending on operating frequency), allowing it to be used on almost any water bodies (internal and external waters).
– ultra-small dimensions and weight,
– easy installation and transportation,
– high mobility,
– the versatility and complexity of tasks
– automated operation.
Configuration and function:
Sonar systems and complexes “Hydra” have different configurations and functionality:
– side-scan sonar (LPG). Allows to obtain 2-D image of the seabed and the water column with high resolution in a swath up to 10 deep on each side. Used for search operations, 2-D engineering and environmental monitoring, and scientific research.
– dual-frequency side scan sonar survey (DGB). Contains two LPG operating simultaneously at different frequencies (high and low). High frequency allows to image with high resolution in the near field, low frequency – lower resolution in a larger area.
– side-scan sonar with sounder (GBOE). Combining the functions of LPG and sounder provides an additional function of performing measurements with instrumental evaluation.
– interferometric side-scan sonar (IGBO). Besides the functions of LPG allows you to perform survey works, areal bathymetric survey and 3-D monitoring with high accuracy.
– parametric profilograph (PPF). Allows to investigate the DNA structure, thickness of sediments, to search for objects in the deep sea.
– search work in aquatic areas,
– support diving and underwater archaeology
– examination and development of passports of water areas
– surveying and hydrography,
– hydro-technical works, preparation and supervision of construction of waterworks,
– engineering and ecological monitoring of water areas,
– engineering monitoring of hydraulic structures
– support for dredging,
– ensuring the safety of navigation,
– engineering surveys on the continental shelf,
– bottom profiling.
Note: the description of technology on the example of sonar systems, sonar systems and sonar equipment “Hydra”.