Super durable bearings
Super durable bearings.
Super durable bearings are designed for different operating conditions. Work in various temperature ranges, corrosive environments, including critical, as for very high loads and negligible. Characterized by simplicity and reliability. Do not need lubrication.
Advantages and characteristics
Super durable bearings are designed for different operating conditions of the supports for rotation and for linear motion. They even rotate around a square, triangular , etc. axis. Work with very high loads, and negligible. Characterized by simplicity and reliability.
In their manufacture do not require high precision, grinding and polishing. For bearings depending on operating conditions it is possible to use the most unconventional, different, including, and not anti-friction material (e.g. rubber). They can be manufactured in any engineering industry and even at home.
They do not need lubrication. Operated at any temperature (as prohibitively expensive and prohibitively small), and temperature changes.
Work great at high speeds. The effectiveness comes with heavy working conditions (drying, dissolving grease, work in corrosive and aqueous environments, heating, cooling, dust, etc.).
Bearings normally operate without cooling at critically high temperatures (before the onset of plastic deformation of the material, i.e. up to 1 300 ° C).
Super durable bearings are represented by a series of different designs for different areas of use. The principle of their work is different from the working principle, the traditional series bearings. Super durable bearings are not similar to traditional designs, they use another, different from the traditional method of support. They are completely missing the sliding friction, and accordingly the friction resistance is approximately 100 000 times smaller than in all known rolling bearings, including serial, so, for their work in principle does not require the use of lubrication.
Advantages and characteristics:
– durability. Their durability is 15-20 times greater than conventional bearings. Their durability is comparable with the durability of the machines themselves and mechanisms, and in some cases exceeds the durability of the machines themselves,
– the bearings have almost no wear. And they have no wear products,
– can be produced from any material at hand. For small loads on the supports and possibly the use of balls and rollers even rubber or rubber coated, etc. materials. Then over durable the bearings will perform the role of shock absorber
– work without lubrication,
– work in any temperature range, including a critical (even at temperatures from – 270 to + 1300 ° C),
– extreme temperatures do not affect their work,
– operate in all environments, modes and conditions, including critical
– rotate without noise,
– dampen shock loads
– the ingress of abrasive dust etc. into the bearing, does not affect his work. Dustiness and clogging of the abrasive particles has no effect on the bearings
– can work under hard radiation and a critically high electromagnetic fields,
– normal operation even in salt water environment where corrosion of conventional bearings and their failure, in the environment of solvents and aggressive environments where lubrication dissolves or deteriorates,
– work at high rpm (over 8000 rpm).
– in devices of kilns cement production, production of bricks, expanded clay, ceramics, devices, metallurgy, metal, etc industries where conventional bearings require cooling bearing units. Super long-lasting bearings can operate normally without cooling for critically high temperatures until the onset of plastic deformation (1300 ° C),
– in devices of space vehicles working in outer space, in the apparatus of cryogenic technology, for critically low temperatures down to minus 270 OS
– in devices of nuclear power plants in hard radiation, when the ordinary bearings work just a few hours
– in devices with a critically high electromagnetic fields, when the ordinary bearings work just a few hours
– in mechanisms and processing factories, quarries, construction, etc., when dusty and clogged with abrasive particles,
– in devices and machines working in contact with salt and fresh water and water solutions: water treatment equipment boilers, pumps all types of submarines, ships, coastal services, equipment and devices for the chemical, food, manufacturing, production of medicinal products, aromatic oils and many other industries
– in the machines, pumps, mechanisms working in aggressive environments where lubrication dissolves or deteriorates: chemical manufacturing and oil refining, production of petroleum products, solvents, etc. industry,
– in the manufacture of supports for linear motion conveyors, feeders, ammunition, military equipment, mechanisms, control planes ,etc.
– in the mechanisms of precision measuring instruments since virtually no starting resistance rolling
– in devices operating at high frequencies of rotation (over 8000 rpm),
– for the manufacture of the smallest and simplest machines in the world,
– in devices with the supports of the mixing mechanisms inside the apparatus is filled with, for example, food or pharmaceutical products,
– in bearings with small loads, where possible the use of balls and rollers of rubber and similar materials. (then the bearings and perform the role of shock absorber, which is silent): fans, processors, computers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
Note: © Photo ,