Nanoconcrete – variety of concrete obtained with the use of nanotechnology – the addition of special additives nanoinitiative, which significantly improve the physical quality of concrete. They increase its mechanical strength by 150%. Noninitiator, interacting with the cement, kristallizuetsya, reinforced concrete at the molecular level and change its structure.
Nanoconcrete – a kind of concreteobtained with the use of nanotechnology – the addition of special additives nanoinitiative.
Noninitiator when added to concrete considerably improves its physical quality. It is a microscopic hollow nanotubes few atomic layers of carbon polymers. The diameter of these nanotubes is only a few microns, but their strength is more than 10 HPa. In addition, their advantage is resistance to alkalis and acids.
When noninitiator interact with cement, they kristallizuetsya by reinforcing the concrete at the molecular level, changing its structure. On this basis, the requirements for reinforcement of structures when using nanoconcrete reduced.
Noninitiator also increase the adhesion of concrete to metal, they at the molecular level interact even with layers, corroded. Accordingly, the application of nanoconcrete is possible in two ways: as material for renovation of old buildings and for the erection of new buildings.
When applied to concrete structure nanoconcrete has the ability to fill it with micropores, this material polimerizatsiya and restores structural strength. In addition, the nanoconcrete reacts with the corrosive layer prijavili fittings and restores its adhesion to the concrete.
Nanotubes in the structure of the tiles of nanoconcrete, secrete under the influence of oxygen atomic oxygen that has germicidal properties.
As nanoinitiative used nanoparticles of silicon oxide, polycarboxylate, titanium dioxide, basalt fibres, carbon nanotubes, fullerene. For 1 ton of concrete, you need to add 5 grams of noninitiator.
Nanoconcrete is easy to types of concrete.
This modern material is used, for example, in Sochi during the preparation of the slopes for the 2014 winter Olympics, in the construction of the bridge over the Volga river in Kimry.
– the mechanical strength of nanoconcrete 150% higher than normal,
– frost resistance 50% higher than conventional,
– resistant to high temperatures, their characteristics it retains at temperatures up to 800 ° C,
– resistant to low temperatures (minus 150-180 ° C),
– changed the structure of nanoconcrete dramatically reduces the water demand of the hydration component, which is 6-8 times reduces weight of the concrete structure and the probability of occurrence of cracks,
due to close vicinity of a homogeneous structure nanoconcrete does not need waterproofing,
– since the finished structure of the nanoconcrete are lighter than construction of ordinary concrete, they do not require a strong Foundation that will reduce the cost of construction and labor,
– high strength material to reduce the amount of laying nanoconcrete 30%,
– decrease weight load on the Foundation in 6-8 time,
– low thermal conductivity.
– light nanophenomena. Recommended for use in individual building and for the erection of partitions in premises for different purposes,
– nanobattery average density. Used in the construction of objects that demands high tensile strength (bridges, road and airfield coatings,etc.)
– nanomemory high, ultra-high-strength. Suitable for the construction of load-bearing structures in residential houses, commercial buildings, industrial buildings for agricultural purposes (the arrangement of Elevator shafts, fabrication of beams, trusses, etc.).
|Water absorption of not more than
|The thermal conductivity
|less than 0.2-0.4 W/Km
– industrial and civil construction,
– construction of reinforced concrete structures from 74 m in the construction of objects with high requirements to fire safety and seismic resistance,
– bridge engineering,
– insulation of pipelines,
– fireproof insulation in buildings,
– fire-resistant insulating walls and bulkhead to the transport,
– insulation and cladding of buildings,
– the building envelope.
Note: © Photo .