Repair of concrete and concrete structures in any weather and time of year.
Innovative technology for concrete repair uses the composite made on the basis of methyl methacrylate, which provides the hardening of concrete even at a temperature of minus 30 degrees. The concrete hardening process is approximately five times faster when compared with similar processes in old concretes made with cement binder.
Repair of concrete and structures made of concrete in the winter and late fall, and in any weather is a difficult. In cold weather you need to create special conditions: to build the formwork, cover the concrete with special “blankets”, apply current and increase the temperature to about +5 °C.
However, the innovative technology of repair of concrete such difficulties does not provide. It uses a composite made on the basis of methyl methacrylate (C5H8O2), which solidifies as fast and at a temperature of minus 30 degrees, and 30 degrees above zero, and it is noteworthy that the process is about five times faster when compared with similar processes in the old concrete, custom cement binder. This rate of solidification is provided by adjusting with the use of unique catalytic additives.
The viscosity of methyl methacrylate is low enough – it can be compared with the viscosity of water, and for this reason the part needed to repair, you can cook even in a standard concrete mixer.
Another important advantage of composite is its good adhesion to concrete, metal and concrete. This property provides the ability to efficiently solve so-called “problem of cold junction” in which the old and new concrete layers caused by insufficiently high adhesion begin to crumble at the site of contact with each other.
– high speed curing of the composition based on methyl methacrylate, used for repair of concrete,
– high-speed repair of concrete that does not depend on standard cycles concrete strength of 28 days
– use of standard technical means for the repair, including standard mixers,
– good adhesion of the composition based on methyl methacrylate, to concrete, metal and concrete,
– high speed curing
– repair of concrete in any season, in any weather.
– repair of concrete structures and concrete at low temperatures, in any weather,
– repair of concrete structures, in which the stop process, production processes, etc. for a long time, for example, repair of runways of airports.
Note: © Photo .