Foam glass – eco-friendly fireproof heat insulation for different objects.
Foam glass (cellular glass) is safe for human and the environment thermal insulation material resulting from the foam glass, consisting of a sealed non-interconnected bubbles of glass. Foam glass – eco-friendly fireproof heat insulation of various objects are able to maintain their performance over long periods of time.
Foam glass (cellular glass) – safe for human and the environment thermal insulation material obtained from foamed glass consisting of a sealed non-interconnected bubbles of glass. The main raw material for production is crushed glass. It’s a tough materialthat can withstand heavy loads, with low thermal conductivity. This level of conductivity is due to the fact that the structure of insulation is a large number of closed cells, which are separated by thin partitions.
– foam glass block;
– granulated foamed glass;
– shaped products.
Cell structure of foam glass, where the walls and components of cells are composed of such strong material as glass, is caused unique strength of the foam glass and the ability to withstand mechanical stress. The matrix of nodes and connections of foam glass structure represents the optimal space-volume configuration, is capable, at a minimum density to withstand the maximum loads. The main parameters of the cells of the foamed glass characterized by the following indicators: with the average diameter of a cell 2 000 µm the thickness of the cell walls varies in the range from 20 to 100 microns.
– fire safety. Non-combustible material. When heated, the foam does not emit gases and vapors, corrosive hazardous substances;
– safety for humans and the environment. It includes no toxic substances;
– ease of handling and ease of installation;
– the ability to maintain their performance over a long time constant;
– foam glass has a high resistance to the action of chemically active reagents;
– proof for all types of gases, vapours and liquids, including moisture. Products made of foam glass do not absorb, do not miss and do not accumulate water;
foam glass is not a medium for development of microorganisms, bacteria and fungi;
– resistance to rodents and insects;
– stability of the geometrical sizes. Foam glass does not shrink and does not change geometricheskie sizes under permanent or temporary dynamic or static loads;
– durability. The service life of the foam glass – 100 years.
The density of the foam glass: 110-200 kg/m. cube;
Moisture sorption of foam glass: 0,2-0,5 % at f=97%;
The thermal conductivity of foam glass: 0,04-0,08 W/(m·K) (at +10°C).
Water vapor permeability of foamed glass are 0-0. 005 mg/(m h PA);
The limit of compressive strength: 0.7 to 4 MPa;
Limit bending strength: 0.4-0.6 MPa;
The temperature beginning deformation of the foam glass: 450°C;
Water absorption cellular glass: 0-5 % of volume;
Attenuation: 56 DB;
Effective temperature range: from -260°C to +500°C;
The actual range of use without loss of properties and destruction of foam glass: from -260°C to +230°C.
– for insulation of walls, roofs, floors, cellars of buildings of the Foundation;
– for the insulation of pipelines and technological equipment;
– for thermal insulation of walls of tanks of large volumes;
– for fire facilities;
– for thermal insulation of lodgements;
– for the restoration of old buildings;
– in structures associated with the water environment (water parks, swimming pools, baths, etc.);
– in chemical and oil industry in the North.