Bucket wheel excavator is a self — propelled machine of continuous action on the track or stepping-rail move with a sliding or non-sliding boom with the rotor. Has a high performance.
Bucket wheel excavator is a self — propelled machine of continuous action on the track or stepping-rail move with a sliding or non-sliding boom intended for conducting the Stripping or mining of the upper (mostly), and lower the digging, the design of the recesses (channels), removal of muck in the dump or loading of the rock mass in the vehicle.
Applied to rocks and coals of low and medium strength (up to IV category inclusive without pre-loosening of the explosion and stronger after ripping) at temperatures— -40 – +40°C.
Features of rotary excavators are impressive:
– performance — more than 10 000 m3/h,
– diameter rotary wheels up to 18 m,
– bucket capacity up to 12 m3
– the height of the development — up to 50 m,
– digging depth — 25 m.
The working principle of bucket wheel excavator based on the rotation of the buckets, mounted on a rotary wheel. The rotor cutting into the rock, resulting in the filling of the buckets rock. Unloading of the buckets of the rotary excavator can be performed in two ways: by gravity or centrifugal (due to the action of centrifugal forces) way. Unloading of mountain mass is on the conveyor it is located on the side of the excavator is provided after their submission to the conveyor discharge through a system overload.
The excavator is equipped with emergency lighting systems, fire extinguishing systems areas electrical equipment dust suppression (irrigation) the overload of the rock mass in the area of excavation, as well as heating system handling – handling units of the conveyor line housings and gearboxes for main mechanisms.
The control cabin and electrical equipment are equipped with systems of ventilation, heating and air conditioning, and domestic premises – everything you need for storing, heating and eating.
– high performance – more than 10 000 m3/h,
– great reliability,
– the possibility of drawing both above and below the level of the state,
a large boom length,
– small ground pressure,
– the continuity of the workflow.
– Stripping and mining the top or bottom digging,
– removal of rocks in the dump
– selective extraction of thin seams and layers of all sorts of minerals,
– digging channels and trenches,
– loading of rock,
– transport of overburden and minerals
– warehousing of materials.