Valve electric motors with power up to 5-15 kW with a monolithic multi-pole magnetic systems.
Valve electric motors have a high value of the coefficient of performance (COP) up to 92%. The lack of “teeth” effect of vibration and minimal acoustical noise in all modes, allows the use in home appliances to provide much more comfortable.
The technology is awaiting funding!
Valve electric motors (FEA) are based on a unique monolithic multi-pole magnetic systems (MMS) of the rare earth bonded.
Complex non-collinear distribution of magnetization in the amount of magnetic systems allowed to reach a maximum value of the magnitude of the magnetic field and optimum distribution.
Was developed design and manufactured experimental samples of AC Converter-fed electrical motors with the capacity from 0.1 to 15 kW.
All models FEA allow powered by AC or DC currents without change of a design of blocks control, and can also serve as generators of electric current.
Estimated cost developed by FEA with control unit may be lower than the price of commercially available asynchronous motors with frequency Converter, with proper preparation of the production.
Inhomogeneously magnetized MMS with diameters ranging from 12 to 225 mm (2 to 32 poles):
– valve electric motors have a high value of the coefficient of performance (COP) up to 92%, allowing them to be used in cases when the required energy savings when operating energy-consuming devices (air conditioning, ventilation systems, pumping equipment,etc.)
– high efficiency brushless DC motors allows several times to increase their working time from the Autonomous power source (electric boat motor, battery tool, household appliances),
– significant energy savings by adjusting the rotation speed in the range 20÷100 % of nominal value while maintaining maximum performance (torque and efficiency) when replacing the induction motors on the FEA in intelligent systems of ventilation and conditioning,
– the lack of “teeth” effect of vibration and minimal acoustical noise in all modes, allows the use in home appliances to ensure a significantly more comfortable,
– the heat developed in the VED 2 times less than that of serial asynchronous motors of the same capacity, at substantially lower weight and size parameters
– valve electric motors have a high value of mechanical torque in a wide range of frequencies of rotation,
the significantly better weight characteristics in comparison with motors of similar capacity.
– devices for working in hazardous and combustible environments
– in shut-off the instrument during transportation of oil and gas,
– in the aviation industry, thanks to record weight and size characteristics,
– machine tools when used in the servos due to the high uniformity of rotation,
– in intelligent systems of ventilation and air conditioning due to the high efficiency and control operating modes,
– in return a standard commercially available motors,
– if necessary, to improve consumer characteristics of technical devices or to achieve significant energy savings during operation,
– if necessary, lower the cost of end devices.
|VED 1.0 kW||Similar to the Asynchronous ED air 71В2||FEA 4.0 kW||Similar to the Asynchronous ED air 100S2||VED 7.0 kW||Similar to the Asynchronous ED air 112M2||VED 15.0 kW||Similar to the Asynchronous ED air 160S2|
|Rated power, kW||1,1||1,1||4||4||7||7,5||15||15|
|Weight (without BU), kg||2||9,5||7||30||13||48||25||116|
|External diameter, mm||92||200||170||250||218||300||291||350|
|The maximum efficiency (* taking into account the loss to BU), %||89*||79||92*||87||92*||87||95*||88|
|The capacity interval with a reduction in Cpdna 5%, kW||0,4–1,3||–||1,3–4,0||–||2-7||–||4-15||–|
|The momentum of the nominal, min(-1)||2200||3000||2200||3000||2200||3000||2000||3000|
|Control range rpm min(-1)||200-2200||–||200-2200||–||200-2200||–||200-2200||–|
|The mass of the magnetic system, kg||0,19||–||0,5||–||0,88||–||1,1||–|
|The cost of REE raw material for magnetic systems, thousand rubles||0,46||–||1,2||–||1,8||–||2,4||–|
|The cost of the electronic component control units, thousand RUR||2||–||5,2||–||7||–||13||–|
|Price asynchronous ED, thousand RUB||–||1,95||–||4,16||–||Of 7.37||–||14,45|
|Price control unit (frequency controller), thousand||–||8-11||–||10-23||–||10-27||–||29-31|