Thermal underwear heated and silver for frost to 50 degrees.
Thermal underwear for winter, with Sampdoria due to the sewn in silver-plated wire and special power source makes it comfortable is the cold up to – 50 degrees Celsius.
Underwear – functional underwear that retains heat and wicks away the moisture from the body.
The distinctive features of the underwear include to its low weight and volume. The fabric has a different density, as different parts of the body have different sweating.
Underwear can be of the following types: thermal socks, termonology, termopechati, termoline, thermosafe etc.
High-strength stretch fabric is heated using stitched through it fine silvered wire, which, in turn, is heated by a special power source. Underwear with the use of nanotechnology, stitched with silver-plated wire, ensures finding comfortable even with temperatures down to – 50 degrees Celsius.
silver ions can inhibit the enzyme that allows oxygen and the metabolism of simple organisms, leading to the exclusion of harmful microbes;
– forms of bacteria resistant to antibiotics and quickly become addicted to medical drugs, not used to the silver.
– silver ions are able to constantly fight viruses, they heal wounds and is effective in treating various dermatitis.
– remains dry and the body is not wet;
– exception of the appearance of unpleasant smells;
– has a very thin layer, and can replace several layers of warm clothes;
– is light and almost not noticeable on the body;
– able to wear for a long time, as the skin remains dry (good for hikes);
– thermal underwear seamless. Tight to the body and follows its contours, limit movements;
– high strength and wear resistance.
– for sports in the cold;
– for long trips;
– for simple Jogging in cold weather.