The modular complex of the gold recovery and rare earth metals
The modular complex of the gold recovery “Siberia”.
The modular complex “Siberia” is designed to extract gold, platinum and rare earth metals from alluvial deposits of sand, crushed ore indigenous materials and technogenic waste dumps of coal preparation plants.
The modular complex “Siberia” is designed to extract gold, platinum, and rare earth metals from alluvial deposits of sand, crushed ore indigenous materials and technogenic waste dumps of coal preparation plants.
Equipment such complexes mounted on platforms equipped with skids for movement with the help of mining equipment. Modular plants are designed on the basis of the scrubbers with the use of jigging technology.
The modular system provides the following technological processes:
– disintegration and classification in the scrubber-Butare the;
– capture of native gold at the gateway;
– phased extraction of fine gold gravity methods of jigging machines with cleaning out jigging concentrate concentration on the tables;
– the additional recovery of gold from tails of gravitational redistribution in the centrifugal concentrator.
Structurally, the whole complex is made in the form of separate modular units:
– disintegration module
– module pre-enrichment,
– processing module.
The complex design provides for the loading of dry or wet material.
The basic machine module of disintegration of the complex is the scrubber–Butare, in which the ore is washed and separated into 3 classes. Large class (20) contains useful mineral and is removed from the process, the average (+10-20) arrives at the gateway, to retrieve the nuggets. A third small (-10) the class containing the main amount of useful mineral, is sent to the processing module, in which as basic equipment serve jigging machine type “Work”. Further, the product of the separation flows on a concentration table, centrifugal concentrator, where in the centrifugal field there is an additional capture of a useful product. Module pre-enrichment for complexes Sibir “-50” and “Siberia-200” structurally isolated in a separate module due to the large size jigging machines for ease of operation.
– equipment is assembled from individual parts, freely transported conventional cargo transport 2 (3) sites-modules, with the possibility of movement and with a career of equipment from site to site within the same field
– each modular installation can run standalone and installed relative to each other, both in longitudinal and in transverse direction and using the terrain, you can install the whole complex of cascading terraces, which eliminates the pumping of material from module to module, thereby ensuring the natural flow of the pulp in the enrichment process,
– the use of jigging technology to capture fine gold allows you to ensure the extraction of free gold particle size:+ 0.5 mm – 99,8%; +0.25-0.5 mm – 94,2%; 0,25 – 90,6 %. Thus, when the initial content of 0.74 g/t of placer gold with a productivity of 170 t/h (Sibir “-100”) obtained at the output of 1126 g/hour of rough gold concentrate with recovery of 95%,
– high recovery of fine gold,
– relatively low consumption of process water with low energy consumption and high washing properties,
– the ability to easily equipped, mounted and adjusted in the field.
The modular complex extraction of gold, platinum and rare-earth metals “Siberia” is made in several variants: “Siberia-25″,”Siberia-50”, “Siberia-100”, “Siberia-200”.
|The name of the main parameter||Siberia-25||Siberia-50||Sibir-100||Siberia-200|
|Productivity, t/h, not more*||40||80||170||400|
|Size power supply, mm, not more||150||200||300||300|
|The number of modules, units||2||3||2||3|
|Installed capacity of electric equipment, kW||29,6||60,4||155,7||Of 450.1|
|Overall dimensions (in working position), mm, not more:|
|height (including benches)||7805||8100||8920||9000|
|Weight (including water), kg, not more||38250||45000||79000||140000|
* depends on the degree of polyviscose enriching material.
Note: the description of technology on the example of modular technology of complex extraction of gold, platinum and rare-earth metals “Siberia”.