An all-terrain vehicle SHERP
SHERP-terrain vehicle is a vehicle with ultra-high permeability. Has no analogues in the world according to its characteristics and possibilities. Created to operate in the toughest environmental conditions. Overcomes any ground.
SHERP-terrain vehicle is a vehicle with ultra-high permeability. Has no analogues in the world according to its characteristics and possibilities.
Created to operate in the toughest environmental conditions. Overcomes any ground.
The main feature that distinguishes it from other similar vehicles – ATVs – pneumostimulation suspension, which greatly increases its permeability. All buses are connected in a system with air ducts with variable area. As soon as one wheel runs into an obstacle, the pressure changes, allowing the car to get out of the most difficult situations. In addition, the tire pressure is regulated quickly for different types of soils.
Another feature of the vehicle is its tubeless tires of low pressure, which have a volume of 0.8 m3 each.
– simple and robust design
– small size,
– high permeability,
– higher survival rate. The SHERP vehicle continues movement after the failure of one or even two wheels
– high buoyancy through a sealed body, large wheels and swap the wheels,
– light weight,
– low consumption of fuel – 2-3 liters of diesel fuel per hour on any type of soil
– climbs on rise of 35 degrees and a step height of 1 meter,
– easily overcomes the stone fields, boulders, sand, snow, trees
– moving on the ice and in the water,
– excellent swimmer out of the water on the ice
– is the swamp,
– easily overcomes deep snow,
– high autonomy. In wheels built 58-litre cans for fuel, through which the General stock of fuel increases by 232 liters,
– able to turn almost on the same place
– covered cabin,
– smooth bottom plate
– equipped with cabin heating,
– extra beds-4 PCs.,
– the presence of the hold as space to store additional equipment and things
– excellent ergonomics and handling.
|Speed on water, km/h||6|
|Load capacity, kg||1000|
|The angle of elevation, about||35|
Note: the description of technology on the example of the vehicle SHERP.
© Photo & video https://sherp.ru, https://vk.com/sherpru
Source: https://sherp.ru, https://vk.com/sherpru