Nanodiamond polishing paste FIN for superfinishing polishing.
Nanodiamond polishing paste FIN in its composition contains nano-diamond powder is designed for finishing and polishing surfaces of various materials to 13-14 classes of roughness.
Nanodiamond polishing paste FIN in its composition contains nano-diamond powder is designed for finishing and polishing surfaces of various materials (primarily jewelry) to 13-14 classes of roughness.
Nanodiamond powder has a particle size 20-100 angstroms, and acts on the treated surface by mechanical activation at the molecular level. Therefore, in the processing of semiconductor and other materials not formed of the broken layer, and the surface topography does not depend on the electrical properties of the processed material.
The application of toothpaste allows you to:
– to reduce the roughness of machined surfaces to 0,001-0,0003 µm
– to improve the performance of lapping operations by 20-30%
– improve the dimensional accuracy of the form,
to improve the wear resistance of treated surfaces,
to obtain the surface layers with minimal defects.
|1. Fused quartz||3-10||0,0003-0,001|
|2. Glass K8||5-10||0,0005-0,001|
|3. Nickel electrochemically deposited on copper||10-12||0,001-0,0012|
Nanodiamond paste is designed to:
– ultra-fine processing (grinding, finishing, polishing) products trudnoobrabatyvaemyh structural, tool and special alloys, glass, ceramics, semiconductors, dielectrics, and other materials;
– polishing of diamonds and jewelry;
fabrication of optics, lasers, glasses and mirrors for special purposes.
– polishing of semiconductor wafers of silicon and of germanium;
– polishing x-ray optics elements.
Note: the description of technology in example, nanodiamond polishing paste FIN.
© Photo https://www.pexels.com, https://pixabay.com,