Metallic fabrics have a wide range of applications. This is tailoring, making shoes and other goods. The coating on the textile material a thin layer of silver gives the material good bactericidal properties. Specially prepared metallized fabrics and non-woven materials have a good shielding effect and provide the protection of people and equipment from exposure to electromagnetic fields and infrared radiation.
Metallic weave successfully conquers the world podiums, the hearts and minds of designers and architects.
Method metallization of textile materials by ion-plasma (magnetron) sputtering allows to produce synthetic fabric with a beautiful metallic luster “metallic”. While on the surface of the fabric (one or two sides) is deposited a thin film of metal or alloy (e.g., titanium nitride, titanium oxide, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, silver), giving the fabrics a noble and original shade, for example, pearl, titanium or metallic luster of stainless steel, gold, silver, aluminum, bronze, etc. These colors and shades not achievable by any currently known methods of refining textile materials: smooth dyeing, pigment printing, metallization from electrolyte solutions, vacuum thermal evaporation.
Since the processing of the tissues occurs under mild conditions, the so-called low-temperature plasma – metallized fabric retains soft neck, air and moisture permeability, drapability, and strength characteristics.
The metal layer significantly reduces the specific surface electric resistance of the fabrics which gives them excellent antistatic properties. Such fabrics completely electrified when worn and do not accumulate electric charge.
Moreover, the method of ion-plasma sputtering allows to manufacture electrically conductive tissue, i.e., tissue capable of conducting electrical current, which allows their use as a flexible electrically conductive elementscapable of patsa, which is especially important for the creation of so-called smart-textiles.
The coating on the textile material a thin layer of silver gives the material good bactericidal properties. This can be very important for the manufacture of linen for burn centers and maternity homes.
Specially prepared metallized fabrics and non-woven materials have a good shielding effect and provide the protection of people and equipment from exposure to electromagnetic fields and infrared radiation. Reflective metallic tissue compared to visible and infrared radiation can be significantly improved pre-calendering of fabrics.
– architectural metallic fabric:
– decorative metallic cloth
– tissues for medical purposes (including metallic gauze),
– heat reflecting metallized fabric
– electromagnetic radiation shielding metallic fabric.
– creating fashionable jackets, curtains, denim fabric with color “metallic”, enjoying sustained high demand from buyers,
– use as elements of the upper garment to retain heat emitted by the human body and to reflect the excess of thermal radiation, incoming from the outside,
– use items of clothing as a reflective coating,
– use as parts of military equipment to reduce the visibility of devices in the IR and radio bands,
– protection of computer systems and electronic control systems from getting false signals,
– the manufacture of protective devices to prevent information leakage from office space
– manufacturing of elements of workwear for the workers of hot shops, as well as for firefighters,
– production of special explosion-proof filters for coal mines and food industry,
– manufacturer of heat reflective coatings on heat-resistant glass-, silica-and basalt fabrics used as thermal insulation.
– manufacturing of solar-reflecting coatings on the materials used in the construction industry: awnings based on polyurethane with the heat-reflecting coating, metalized fabrics from polyamide, polyester, polypropylene threads,
– manufacturer of sun blinds on the basis of metallized fabrics
– manufacture of Shoe uppers, handbags, metallic ribbons and other haberdashery materials
– the production of materials that prevent the accumulation of static electricity: curtains, clean rooms, operating, overalls of the personnel working in the electronics industry
– the manufacturer burns in the sheets and napkins. Manufacturer of germicidal filters
– production of items of clothing that protects from the harmful effects of wireless phone RF, microwave equipment, clothing for the staff of medical physiotherapy,
– the manufacture of catalysts with a large contact surface on a textile backing for the chemical and automotive industries,
– manufacturer of cord fabrics with an improved adhesion to rubber etc.