Manufacturer of fiberglass with the method of RTM injection.
Manufacturer of fiberglass with the method of RTM injection (Resin Transfer Moulding) is a manufacturing technology of the composite material by the method of injection resins in closed form. RTM method allows you to make more technologically advanced products with high physical-mechanical properties.
Manufacturer of fiberglass with the method of RTM injection (Resin Transfer Moulding) is a manufacturing technology of the composite material by the method of injection resins in closed form. RTM method allows you to make more technologically advanced products with high physical-mechanical properties, such as the elements of the UAV, part sports car, Aviacompany etc.
The method requires the use of special equipment, consisting of a matrix and punch. Between the matrix and the punch is laid dry, pre-cut material (carbon, fiberglass, special glass Mat or other reinforcing material). Then, with the help of a special pump in a closed form under pressure is injected mixture of resin — hardener. After curing, the finished product is removed from the mold and subjected to machining if required.
Molds can be made from steel, aluminum or composite material. Used special fabric (glass-, carbon -, etc.), polymeric foam and honeycomb fillers, including various combinations of structures type “sandwich”, it is possible to use mortgage elements.
The kind of method, RTM-injection, is a manufacturer of fiberglass RTM Light method. Light RTM method is characterized in that the pressure stamp and punch is performed using vacuum, and the punch is a lightweight positive impression matrix. A vacuum is also created in the working cavity shape, which allows to achieve optimum impregnation of the reinforcing material.
Manufacturer of fiberglass injection has significant advantages over the technology of manufacturing fiberglass hand-formed or technology of manufacturing fiberglass coating:
– both sides of the fiberglass products have a smooth surface with the pre-set relief
– in the manufacture of fiberglass injection minimized waste of materials,
-accurate dimensions and excellent reproduction of fiberglass products,
– high content of glass filler in the manufacture of fiberglass (up to 65% of the volume of the product),
– no air inclusions in the product of the fiberglass,
– reduction of time of manufacturing the product in GRP is 5 to 20 times,
– increase the rate of turnover snap
– reducing the number of workers, reduction of qualification requirements in the manufacture of fiberglass
– sharp reduction of discharge of harmful substances into the atmosphere, improve the working environment, reduce the cost of ventilation in the manufacture of fiberglass
– the possibility of introducing fillers of other types (cost reduction fiberglass products, increased fire resistant properties, reducing the degree of shrinkage of polyester resin during curing).