Hydrophobizator “Akvasila” for use in construction.
Hydrophobizator “Akvasila” gives the greatest water-repellent (hydrophobic) properties not changing in operation for over 10 years, resistant to the action of rain, snow and mechanical stress (abrasive effects of dust, vibration, shock, washing, etc.), increases the corrosion resistance of construction materials.
Hydrophobizator “Akvasila” is available in the form of a concentrate and belongs to a new generation of domestic water silicone water repellents. Has high efficiency, fire and explosion safety, reduced alkalinity, high efficiency and manufacturability.
Has a great life: the qualitative treatment of the effect of treatment persists for more than 10 years (according to indirect data, more than 30 years).
Hydrophobizator “Akvasila” is supplied as a concentrate and is used in the form diluted with 10 times water “working solution”.
Hydrophobizator “Akvasila” passed state registration and have all necessary certificates.
– gives material maximum water-repellent (hydrophobic) properties not changing in operation for more than 10 years
– resistant to rain, snow and mechanical stress (abrasive action of dust, vibration, shock, washing,etc.)
– increases corrosion resistance of construction materials,
– increases the strength and frost resistance of construction materials,
– increases resistance to alkalis and acids,
– improves the workability of the concrete mix,
– prevents the appearance of internal cracks
– eliminates capillary leak,
– eliminates the permeability of the Foundation and socle,
– retains vapor and air permeability of the material, color and texture of its surface,
– maintains appearance of building materials in the long term,
– provides anti-fungal protection
– does not require sophisticated technology application and quickly contacts the surface without any additional processing
– after drying, physiologically harmless,
– low cost ready-made solution from 30p. per liter,
– use water repellent “Akvasila” reduces water absorption of concrete and foam concrete 10-15 times, brick – 15-40 times, gypsum materials in 30-40 times, natural and artificial stone 10-15 times, wood 15-20 times,
– increases the strength of concrete by 30%, increases its water resistance, frost resistance and workability,
– allows you to eliminate the appearance of efflorescence in the processing of bricks, tiles, Sandstone, natural stone and other building materials. Helps to retain their decorative qualities, in the process of operation and increases the weather resistance.
Hydrophobizator “Akvasila” can be used from the roof to the Foundation for all of the materials able to absorb water:
– for volumetric water repellency treatment of building materials,
– for surface hydrophobization of construction materials,
– for the isolation waterproofing and waterproofing of external walls by injection.
– in surface treatment water used “working solution” with a flow rate of 0.25-0.5 l/sq m, depending on the porosity of the treated building material,
– when the volume of the hydrophobic water repellent “Akvasila” it is recommended to enter with the mixing water in amount of 0.4-0.5% by weight of binder (cement),
– when waterproofing shut-off the flow of concentrate water repellent “Akvasila” is 1.5-2 liters of concentrate per 1 m2 of the cross sectional area of the wall. Consumption of working solution is ready “Akvasila”: 2-3 liter of working solution at 1 hole with a diameter of 18 mm and a length of 1000 mm and a step of drilling of 150 mm.
Note: the description of technology on the example of the water repellent “Akvasila”.