Stress agriculture is an innovative biotechnology antistress high yielding agriculture on the basis of complex biological products, consisting of specially selected microorganisms of various fertilizers, humic substances and plant growth regulators.
Stress agriculture is an innovative biotechnology antistress high yielding agriculture on the basis of complex biological products, consisting of specially selected microorganisms of various fertilizers (chelated fertilizers, fertilizers containing micro and macro elements, water soluble fertilizers, etc.), humic substances and growth regulators of plants.
Data of complex biological products revitalizes soil and plants, improve the soil biocenosis, interact with cultivated crops, forming a kind of symbiosis. It stimulates the growth and development of plants , and dramatically increases their yield.
Stress agriculture is applicable in all sectors of agriculture: crop production, vegetable growing, horticulture, viticulture, floriculture, forestry, grassland science, the cultivation of industrial crops.
– increases crop yields by 15-30% (in dry years up to 40-45%),
– reduces in 1.5-2 times the cost of chemical protection of plants,
– reduces the cost of cultivation of crops up to 50%,
– reduces by 20-30% the cost of fertilizers,
– accelerates ripening by 10-12 days
– improves the keeping quality of production of all vegetable, fruit, berry , and grain crops by 15-30%
– reduce stress (weather, lack of moisture, violations of nutrient status in the soil, soil salinity, etc.) in plants at 40-50%,
– improves the quality of agricultural products in 2 times,
– provides ecological purity of the products 100%.