Screw rolling of tubes: Ministry and technology.
Technology and Ministry helical rolling is designed to handle the pressure by the method of helical rolling of solid billets of circular cross section and receiving hot-rolled tubes with high demands on accuracy and surface finish of carbon, alloyed, high-alloyed steels and non-ferrous metals and alloys, including alloys of titanium and zirconium.
Technology and Ministry helical rolling is designed to handle the pressure by the method of helical rolling of solid billets of circular cross section and receiving hot-rolled pipes with high requirements to accuracy and surface finish of carbon, alloyed, high alloyed steelsand non-ferrous metals and alloys, including alloys of titanium and zirconium.
The technological process of production of pipes with a diameter from 30 to 120 mm with wall thickness from 5 to 36 mm is implemented on malanushenko automated compact equipment. Minister (minaret) helical rolling is a mobile and efficient machine designed for the production of high quality pipes of a wide range of sizes and quality grades of carbon and alloy steels and various alloys, including those based on titanium and Nickel, a simple and efficient way with a relatively small investment cost and performance up to 1500 tons per year. The working stand of the piercing mill helical rolling is made with a lightweight welded frame of high hardness weighing less than 7 tons. The main equipment is integrated transmitters into a single production line.
The technology allows to obtain tubes with low tolerances on the wall thickness (±5%) and diameter (±0.5%) and high quality internal and external surfaces.
The technological process is carried out on Ministre rolling tube new design, which is based on the method of firmware of the workpiece in a two-roll mill screw rolling mill with guide conical rollers.
Method – the technological process includes the following operations:
1) mechanical cutting workpieces to length;
2) zacentrus the front end of the workpiece in the cold state;
3) uniform heating of the workpiece in length and diameter;
4) the precision and rigidity of the installation and retention of the rolls, rulers and Dolly with a rod in the deformation zone.
– technology and the design of ministen allowed the concept of a mini-mill
– the possibility of closing needs in a seamless pipe of a particular region, industry, company, enterprise,
– high efficiency even for small batches,
– extensive range of material grades and sizes of produce – pipes
– automation of production.