De-icing system for Arctic conditions the operation of aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles.
De-icing system is a device on the basis of the frequency oscillators, hidden under the skin of the composite wing of the drone or aircraft. Submitting them to short-term electrical impulses, the system causes the casing to “vibrate” and thus “dump” his crust of ice.
The ice crust, which instantly covers aircraft and UAVs in the sky, including in the Arctic, affects the aerodynamic and flight characteristics of the device, disrupts the work of motors, navigation instruments and radio communications.
De-icing system for Arctic conditions the operation of aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles is a unique pulse system “heating”, which will allow them to be covered with ice even at temperatures below -50 ° C at altitude of several kilometers.
Known traditional methods for de-icing of aircraft:
– heat (electro-thermal and air source heat), which uses a heat protected surface, or to the temperature of melting ice, or to a temperature which provides complete or partial evaporation of water;
– mechanical, in which the formed ice is destroyed as a result of mechanical impact on him, and then the ice is cleared by external forces;
– physico-chemical (liquid chemical), which uses a special de-icing liquid, lowering the freezing point of supercooled water droplets, which reduces the adhesion of ice with the skin or dissolving the ice.
These methods have disadvantages. So, liquid de-icing systems require the presence on Board of a rather large volume special de-icing fluid. Heat have significant power consumption or the complexity of execution that ultimately affect the flight duration of the drone.
Created new – impulse de-icing system is a device based on the generators frequencies hidden under the skin of the composite wing of the drone or aircraft. Submitting them to short-term electrical impulses, the system causes the casing to “vibrate” and thus “dump” his crust of ice. Due to the electropulse system significantly reduced power consumption and a drone or samadet may day fly in icing conditions.
– de-icing system can be used in the widest range of climatic conditions and geographical zones, including primarily Arctic areas
– simplicity and reliability,