Composite sheet piles for hydraulic engineering and underground construction.
Composite sheet piles have high strength characteristics. Proof is the fact that in the United States of America a shoreline was reinforced with composite sheet pile and that of the house, located on these segments survived after the powerful hurricane Katrina.
Sheet pile is a metal, PVC or composite piles, where sheet piling erected fences or rows. Using sheet piles to construct a solid wall, with each of the piles are flush with each other. They are installed by inserting or pressing sheet piles into the soil, or soil.
– reliability. Their high strength characteristics demonstrated by the fact that in the United States of America a shoreline was reinforced with composite sheet pile and that of the house, located on these segments survived after a powerful hurricane Katrin,
– durability (service life not less than 50 years),
relatively low cost,
– lightweight and easy to install,
– strengthening of banks, and also other construction elements may be performed at any time of the year, in any weather,
– total time of construction work is significantly reduced,
composite design can guarantee a high level of resistance to corrosion to any natural environment
– maintenance during construction work is also greatly simplified
– there is an increase in the level of safety, reliability of structures,
– with the help of pile to protect the building from flooding or flood
– the pile is completely eco-friendly and safe material
– aesthetic appearance,
– modular design
– high strength composite sheet piles (+ 200%),
– low water absorption and dielectric properties of (composite sheet piles are full dielectric),
– not affected by eating the bacteria in contrast to the PVC piles.
– reinforcement of the banks of the various ponds, near which there will be construction work – this will help to provide protection from soil erosion,
– the consolidation of the walls of pits in the construction of residential houses, buildings in areas with high groundwater level,
– strengthening of Foundation trenches,
– construction of fencesthat are along the way of roads, highways,
– during the construction of the base of the Foundation to prevent “leakage” of groundwater in areas prone to heavy rainfall or limit groundwater table,
– in the construction of residential houses,
– to strengthen the elements of gateways, roads, anchor wall, to strengthen the trenches,
– in the construction of dams,
– in the construction of underground garages, Parking lots,
– in landscape construction,
– for the construction of retaining walls,
– for protection against floods, construction of dams,
– straightening of riverbeds, construction of canals, ponds, quay walls,
– the device is impervious screens,
– recultivation of landfills,
– construction of sludge pits,
– fencing of chemically-active storage
– seepage walls.