Composite sheet piles for hydraulic engineering L4 and L5 steel profiles the series of dip price, buy drilled metal market photos
Composite sheet piles for hydraulic engineering and underground construction.
Composite sheet piles have high strength characteristics. Proof is the fact that in the United States of America a shoreline was reinforced with composite sheet pile and that of the house, located on these segments survived after the powerful hurricane Katrina.
The advantages of composite sheet piles in front of others
Sheet pile is a metal, PVC or composite piles, where sheet piling erected fences or rows. Using sheet piles to construct a solid wall, with each of the piles are flush with each other. They are installed by inserting or pressing sheet piles into the soil, or soil.
The advantages of composite sheet piles in front of others:
– reliability. Their high strength characteristics demonstrated by the fact that in the United States of America a shoreline was reinforced with composite sheet pile and that of the house, located on these segments survived after a powerful hurricane Katrin,
– durability (service life not less than 50 years),
relatively low cost,
– lightweight and easy to install,
– strengthening of banks, and also other construction elements may be performed at any time of the year, in any weather,
– total time of construction work is significantly reduced,
composite design can guarantee a high level of resistance to corrosion to any natural environment
– maintenance during construction work is also greatly simplified
– there is an increase in the level of safety, reliability of structures,
– with the help of pile to protect the building from flooding or flood
– the pile is completely eco-friendly and safe material
– aesthetic appearance,
– modular design
– high strength composite sheet piles (+ 200%),
– low water absorption and dielectric properties of (composite sheet piles are full dielectric),
– not affected by eating the bacteria in contrast to the PVC piles.
– reinforcement of the banks of the various ponds, near which there will be construction work – this will help to provide protection from soil erosion,
– the consolidation of the walls of pits in the construction of residential houses, buildings in areas with high groundwater level,
– strengthening of Foundation trenches,
– construction of fencesthat are along the way of roads, highways,
– during the construction of the base of the Foundation to prevent “leakage” of groundwater in areas prone to heavy rainfall or limit groundwater table,
– in the construction of residential houses,
– to strengthen the elements of gateways, roads, anchor wall, to strengthen the trenches,
– in the construction of dams,
– in the construction of underground garages, Parking lots,
– in landscape construction,
– for the construction of retaining walls,
– for protection against floods, construction of dams,
– straightening of riverbeds, construction of canals, ponds, quay walls,
– the device is impervious screens,
– recultivation of landfills,
– construction of sludge pits,
– fencing of chemically-active storage
– seepage walls.