Block-container of the power plant Evogress
Block-container of the power plant Evogress.
Block-container of the power plant Evogress are designed for Autonomous generation of heat and electric energy in order to ensure uninterrupted electric and thermal energy temporary or stationary objects. Work on a variety of fuels, including natural gas, propane-butane, diesel fuel, pellet, coal, firewood, sawdust, crude oil.
Block-container of the power plant Evogress made in a weatherproof design for permanent power and heat supply systems designed for Autonomous generation of heat and electric energy in order to ensure uninterrupted electric and thermal energy temporary or stationary objects, enterprises, buildings, houses, structures in places without a Central grid, and also for electrical supply and heating of truck and special vehicles: cabin, heating the engine, charge the battery, supply power to domestic consumers.
On the basis of the block-container of the power plant lies Evogress Stirling engine. The Stirling engine is a device (heat engine), which converts thermal energy into mechanical energy as the engine, with the only difference that this heat energy comes to him from outside, and is not made to them directly (as is the case for example in the internal combustion engine). Stirling engine based on periodic heating and cooling of the working fluid (gas or liquid) with energy recovery arising from changes in the volume of the working fluid.
– different types of fuel, including natural gas, propane-butane, diesel fuel, pellet, coal, firewood, sawdust, crude oil.
– silent operation,
– quick deployment time and output mode,
– the possibility of parallel connection of several modules to increase capacity or improve reliability,
– no need to replace oil/lubricating fluid,
– intelligent control system, monitoring and diagnostics with remote control and transmission of information about the technical condition (monitoring) in a remote control room via any channel of communication.
|Electric power, kW||from 1 to 30 (depending on modification)|
|Heat power, kW||5|
|Electrical efficiency, %||up to 30|
|Efficiency overall, %||up to 90|
|Output voltage||DC 24V, DC 48V, DC 220V, AC 1Ф220В, AS 3Ф380В|
|Performance||in a weatherproof metal cover for operation at -50 to +50 0C|
|The mode of operation||the solitary mode of operation with a frequency of not less than 10,000 hours|
Note: the description of technology in example a block-container power plants Evogress.