Organic fertilizer from chicken droppings “Klad”.
Organic fertilizer from chicken droppings “Klad” is produced by controlled fermentation of chicken manure, heat treatment and granulation. In its properties it is 10-15 times exceeds all known organic fertilizers, and is as effective as mineral.
Organic fertilizer from chicken droppings “Klad” is produced by controlled fermentation of chicken manure (with the use of a drug that accelerates this process), heat treatment and granulation. In its properties it is 10-15 times exceeds all known organic fertilizers, and is as effective as mineral.
Ecologically clean organic fertilizer from chicken manure is made from natural ingredients, without the use of mineral fertilizers.
Unprocessed organic fertilizers are not only the benefit (return to the soil not 3 nutrients, and much more – up to 60, improve soil structure, are prolonged), but the damage is spread weed seeds and harmful micro-flora, can zakislate the soil.
In the processing of chicken manure retains all the necessary components. At the same time destroyed all pathogenic micro flora and weed seeds in the litter, as well as the splitting and transfer of salts of heavy metals in non toxic form. In the production process does not use any “chemicals” and GMOs.
– environmentally friendly,
– organic fertilizer from chicken manure contains all the necessary nutrients
– increases productivity by 25-35%,
– refines the structure of the soil and increases its fertility for a long time,
– has the effect of prolonged action in the next 2-3 years,
– organic fertilizer from chicken manure is not toxic, not flammable, non-caking,
– the absence of pathogenic flora and weed seeds. Organic fertilizer from chicken droppings “Klad”, thanks to a special processing technology, fully decontaminated from pathogenic microflora. ,
– shelf life is not limited to,
– organic fertilizer from chicken manure provides a balanced diet of all crops and creates the conditions for environmentally friendly products
– organic fertilizer from chicken manure reduces the time of ripening,
– improves the composition and properties of soils: humus layer regenerates, restores optimum soil acidity, restores useful microflora and suppress the growth of harmful microflora
– organic fertilizer from chicken manure increases the resistance of crops to adverse environmental factors and diseases
– contains beneficial microflora that promotes intensive growth of plants. In organic fertilizer on the basis of chicken droppings “Klad” contains 1012 — 1014 colonies/gr. beneficial microflora (ten times more!), there is not any harmful micro-organisms
– no period of “to lose”. Manure and other organic matter before introduction to the soil needs for long-term training (6-12 months). Useful substances contained in them, are partially lost, and the others are beginning to act in the soil only for 2-4 year after its introduction. Organic fertilizer based on chicken manure because of its shape start to work efficiently immediately upon entering.
|The composition of macroelements||Number, %||The composition of trace elements||Quantity, mg/kg|
The composition of the fertilizer can be altered by the introduction of additional components (calcium, potassium, iron, nitrogen, etc.).
|Vitamins||Number, mg||Amino acids||Number, mg|
|Culture||Sod of soil (t/ha)||Black soil (t/ha)|
|Corn and silage||1,5-2,5||1-1,5|
|Perennial and long grass||1,5-2,5||1-1,5|
For growing seedlings: 100 g fertilizer 2.0 kg of soil.
Liquid fertilizing seedlings: 1 table. spoon into 3 liters of water, stir and pour immediately.
When liquid feeding in summer: 2 kg to 200 liters of water, stir, leave, add 0.5 l at the root.
For the main application (spring and autumn):
– when digging the soil – 2 – 2,5 kg per 1 sq. m;
– adults under fruit trees – 2-3 cups;
– seedlings under glass in the planting pit;
– when planting potatoes -1-2 table. spoon potatoes;
– when transplanting into the ground – 1 table. spoon the roots of cucumbers, cabbage, pepper, eggplant, strawberry and wild strawberry;
– under the raspberry bushes, currant, gooseberry – 1-2 cups.
Note: the description of technology in example of ecologically clean organic fertilizer from chicken droppings “Klad”.