Membrane material, air-permeable and water vapor roofing price per m2 roof waterproofing nonwoven for shoes clothing buy
The membrane material impervious to air and water vapor.
The membrane material due to the structure of the nanofibers does not pass water, viruses, bacteria, toxins and various allergens, etc. and thereby is able to protect against hazardous chemical and biological substances. While this material does not prevent the circulation of air and water vapor.
Created new membrane material, which due to the structure of nanofibers does not pass water, viruses, bacteria, toxins, particulate aerosols, and various allergens, etc. and thereby is able to protect from dangerous chemical and biological substances while allowing for circulation of air and water vapor.
The pores in the membrane of such material flow the air molecules and water vapor, while larger particles (fluids, etc.) are not passed. This became possible due to the special structure of the material and production technology. Diaphragm material created by electrotorture polymers – extrusion of thin polymer filaments with a thickness of 50 to 500 nanometers in the electric field.
Membrane material similar foreign material, widely used in clothing for Hiking, hunting, fishing, etc But many used in this field materials are not really “breathe”, although advertised as “breathable”, and created a membrane material actually has the highest water vapor permeability.
This material may be applied to any fabric.
Benefits and properties:
– missing air molecules and water vapor,
– does not pass the remaining molecules, particles, viruses, bacteria, toxins, particulate aerosols, etc. of hazardous chemical and biological substances,
– high water vapor permeability,
– can withstand pressure of more than 10 meters water column
– manufacturer of wind – and waterproof clothing,
– manufacturer of bomb suits for the military, etc. for protection against chemical and biological weapons.