Material for filters and respirators.
Synthesized material for filters and respirators, which is an almost perfect filter for respiratory protection. The material is able to effectively capture particles with dimensions less than one micrometer.
Synthesized material for filters and respirators, which is an almost perfect filter for respiratory protection, investigative research and other practical purposes. The material is able to effectively capture particles with dimensions less than one micrometer.
Material for filters and respirators is almost a weightless fabric of nylon nanofibers with a thickness of not more than 15 nanometers, which is superior in filtering and optical properties of all the known analogues.
The ratio of the degree of containment and the mass of the filter and the ratio of detention and resistance to air flow of the new filter material is superior to existing analogs in some time.
The synthesized material is almost invisible. This effect is due to its structure – particularly delicate yarns, the thickness of which is much less than the wavelength of visible light.
At first glance it’s just a ring, lying on a sheet of paper. This is actually a sample of the new fabrics – material for filters and respirators: a speck of red on the letter “l” on it diffused the laser beam, which was measured by the transparency of the material. Light transmittance higher than that of good window glass.
– a density of about 10-20 milligrams per square meter
– almost full transparency (transmits 95% light: more than window glass)
– low resistance to air flow,
– effectively entraps fine dust in the form of particles with dimensions less than one micrometer,
– holds at least 98% of dust particles in the passing air.
– for systems cleaning air and water,
– for respiratory protection,
– for biological research. If using a filter from the filter based on nylon nanofibers skip analyze the air or water, and then put it under the microscope, detainees microorganisms will be perfectly visible.