Flexible packaging and flexible packaging materials modified nanocomposites.
Flexible packaging materials modified nanocomposites – nanomaterial (nanosized ceramic particles) have improved properties: increased by 20-30% barrier properties, increased by 40-60% physico-mechanical properties, reduced by 20-30% the thickness of the final material, etc.
Flexible packaging materials modified nanocomposites is a flexible packaging for food and non-food industry, which in its composition contains polyethylene or high barrier coextruded materialproduced with the use of nanobacteria (nanocomposites).
In the extrusion of polymer film based on polyethylene film added nanometersize (nanosized ceramic particles) for imparting specific properties (physical, mechanical, barrier, tactile, optical, etc.) packaging material.
The resulting packing is used for the following types of products:
– fresh meat and fish,
– dairy products,
– canned products
– cereals and porridge,
– mayonnaise, sauces and ketchup,
– synthetic detergents,
– diapers and hygiene products.
The benefits and functionality of using nanomateria in the production process of flexible packaging:
– can reduce the thickness of the final material by 20-30%
– increases physical and mechanical properties by 40-60%,
– improves the barrier properties by 20-30%
– allows you to exclude foil composite packaging materials,
– efficiency (less consumption),
– environmentally friendly,
– improved protection of the packaged material during storage, transportation and sale,
– increase shelf life of products,
– replacement foil in combined packages for high barrier materials with the use of nanobacteria (nanocomposites) allows the analysis of products in the metal detector and sell their products in the “store of the future”.
Material thickness: from 30 microns to 220 microns.
Type of print: Rotogravure, flexography.
The composition of the material (the whole of the PE produced with the use of nanocomposites): PE, PET/PE, BOPP/PE, high barrier material under the trademark Polyelf, PET/Polyelf, PE/PE, PET/Al/PE, PE (brand PLF).