Domestic compact mobile building a 3D printer.
Completely compact and mobile construction 3D printer working 24 hours a day, having small dimensions and low weight. Save up to 70% with the construction of the frame of the building compared to traditional construction.
Completely compact and mobile construction 3D printer Apis Cor working 24 hours a day, having small dimensions and low weight.
– high speed construction of buildings and structures up to 100 m2 per day;
– ideal geometry of the constructed buildings and constructions;
– save up to 70% in the construction frame of the building compared to traditional construction by saving on labor costs, low energy consumption, reducing construction time, etc.;
– the diversity of the built architectural forms;
– compact size and light weight: length 5 m, width 1.5 m, height 1.5 m, weight 2.5 tons;
– easy delivery: uses standard construction equipment;
– easy installation: without prior preparation of the site and debug works on the principle of “put and works”;
– quick start: commissioning of the equipment in place not more than half an hour;
– large print area – up to 192 m2 with virtually no restrictions in height from one point of printing (when the printer area is substantially increased);
– printing in two planes. More architectural possibilities through rotating extrusion head that allows you to print the sloping walls vertically and horizontally;
– low power consumption – 8 KWh;
– complete absence of debris;
– full automation of technological processes.
– in small and mid – construction.
Note: the description of technology in example 3d printer company Apis Cor.