Luminous coating allows the material to glow for a long time (up to 8-12 hours).
Technology “Samosvyaty” allows to give the effect of samosvyaty virtually any rigid materials, and the use of special rheological additives can “teach” light and the materials in the liquid phase.
Technology “Samosvyaty” allows to give the effect of samosvyaty almost any solid materials, and the use of special rheological additives can “teach” light and the materials in the liquid phase.
Saraswatimarg surface is achieved through the use of technology “samosvyaty the” special composition material svetolinerior “Moon” (sum of “Moon”).
SGM “the Moon” is a material of complex composition based on salts of strontium, oxides of aluminium and lanthanides as an activator. SGM “Moon” is able to accumulate a giant light sum and give it to them for a long time (up to 8-12 hours).
Clean, classic color svetolinerior material (SGM) “Moon” is a yellow – green. If you use a small dose of special catalysts, the SGM Moon will glow other colors.
Technology “Samosvyaty” is a complex of knowledge, components, and ancillary equipment, allowing to organize in a small space with minimal cost to the production of various types of goods and services.
Luminous coating – material is the main distinguishing feature for manufactured goods: the surface, and in some cases all the body products, can glow in the dark (as well as at dusk or in the shade) for a long time.
– organization of production in small areas with minimal financial costs;
– long lighting time;
– a luminous coating – material has wide range of applications;
– material pozharovzryvobezopasnost;
– low-hazard substance on effects on the body.
A luminous coating can be applied:
– preparations for self-luminous colors;
– sand and other bulk materials;
– laces for shoes (or twine for macrame);
– fishing tackle (self-luminous bait, floats, etc.);
– ceramics, mirrors and glassware;
elements of auto-tuning;
– elements furniture;
– screen printing on textile, foil, paper, leather, etc.;
– production of ready-to-use self-luminous paint.
– production of external and internal advertising.
Physical state (aggregate state, color, odor): powder, white or pale green, no odor.
Hazard: TLV. mg/m3 not established. Hazard class – no. Low-hazard substance on effects on the body. Dust has an irritant effect on the upper respiratory tract. May mechanically contaminate the environment.
Composition: General characteristics: dialoginterface (aluminate) calcium – volumentrical (aluminum oxide).
Components (mass fraction, TLV., hazard class):
|The component name||%||TLV. mg/m3||Hazard class|
|Dialoginterface calcium||94,1-95,2||6 (the aluminate)||4|
|Dealumination aluminum||5,9-4,8||6 (on Al oxide )||4|
Contraindications: not established.
General characteristics of fire and explosion: material pozharovzryvobezopasnost.
Parameters characterizing basic material properties:
– melting point (Co) – 1600;
– the temperature of beginning of decomposition (Co) – does not decompose;
– temperature of 10% of weight loss (Co) – mass loss until 2600;
– water density (g/cm3) to 4.0;
– bulk density (g/cm3) – 1,5-2,0;
– water solubility – not soluble;
– pH of water extract – 6,7–7,3;
– solubility in organic solvents – not soluble;
– fractional granulometric composition – 10 mm-70%, up to 60 microns-100%;
the activity of the surface – hydrophobic.
Stability and reactivity:
– stability: material is stable, not decomposing until 2500 co;
– reactivity: material is chemically inert, not corrosive;
– dangerous reactions: no;
– irritating effect: skin – no eyes – no respiratory system – Yes, skin-resorptive action – no;
– influence on the reproduction function: no;
– carcinogenic effects: not available;
the cumulative: no;
migration, transformation in the environment: not transformered.
Note: the description of technology for example, technology “Samosvyaty”.