In the future, the nano will replace traditional plastic and metal. With the advent of this material will change the situation in machine – building and engine building, space industry, medicine.
The nano — ceramic nanostructural material (eng. nanoceramics) is a compact material based on oxides, carbides, nitrides, borides, and other inorganic compounds that are composed of crystallites (grains) with an average size of 100 nm.
Nanoceramics is usually prepared from nanosized powders by methods of molding and sintering.
In the future, this material will replace traditional plastic and metal. With the advent of this material will change the situation in machine – building and engine building, space industry, medicine.
– has a high chemical, thermal and corrosion resistance in aggressive environments
– 1.5 is lighter than metal,
wear – resistant,
– it is possible to create a product of any shape,
– mehanoremontnyi characteristics higher than traditional technical ceramics,
– able to withstand extremely high load – surges more than 35 KV
– withstands mechanical stress. Service life 4 times longer than steel
– absolute non-toxic.
– high hardness and wear resistance,
– high resistance to shock loads,
– high strength even at high temperatures,
– 35% lighter than steel.
– aluminium oxide ceramics (based on Al2O3),
– nitride ceramics (AlN-based),
– carbide ceramics (based on SiC and В4С),
– zirconium ceramics (based on ZrO2).
– electronics and power engineering,
– chemical and petrochemical,
– the pulp and paper industry.