Multilevel information and analytical system of organization of road safety.
Multilevel information and analytical system of organization of road safety – a software product that automates the process of collecting and processing statistical information about the accident, including about its causes.
Multilevel information and analytical system of organization of road safety – a software productthat allows you to automate the process of collecting and processing statistical information about the accident, including about its causes.
The creation and use of automated systems of organization road safety is an urgent task with profound social, economic and, due to the high level of death and injury, health value.
The main features of this program is:
– modeling of the accident at the micro level, directly participate in this process to obtain statistically significant information on the factors that have the greatest impact on road accident
– getting data about the factors that have the greatest impact on accidents and traffic situation on a particular road segment, and their quantitative expression, allowing in turn to obtain the numeric value of the road safety segment
– receive automated workplace for organizations responsible for the organization of safe traffic
– improvement of road safety and the reduction of social, economic and health costs from an accident,
– establishment of national user environment for road users, not possessing special knowledge in the sphere of production technical expertise, in order to determine the causes and factors that contributed to the accident.
The crash data is directly from the road users. The program takes into account the largest possible number of factors associated with traffic accidents, road design and traffic safety.
Automation of information processing on accident and determining on the basis of received (collected) data – critical from the point of view of traffic safety zones and factors significantly increases the responsiveness of the responsible state organizations in adopting measures to improve road safety.
Statistical studies of accident can also be used to determine the potential number of accidents in each region of Russia. In addition, the data on sustainable combinations of certain conditions for each type of accident can be used as a justification for the position of expert when carrying out a technical examination.
To make conclusions about the accident the user, not possessing special knowledge in the field of technical expertise, self-populates the graphs proposed in the menu of programstailored for the average consumer.
The data obtained automatically fill up the database on the server program, where the procedure of the analysis, they either join the statistics for programs of the second level, or flagged as unsuitable for analysis. The user of the first level receives an automated conclusion about the causes of accidents, the degree of culpability of participants of this road accident, etc., which is the motivating component for the use of this program.
All executable scripts in the program actually work for the collection of statistical data necessary for making management decisions to improve the road environment on the studied segments of roads by the user of the second level authorities, whose competence includes the adoption of measures to improve road safety.