Hydrophobic coating – the paint against the formation of ice dams, icicles on the metal surface.
The presence of hydrophobic paint-coating properties of hydrophobicity allows to prevent not only the formation on the metal surface of the condensate, but also to prevent the formation of ice dams, icicles. The service life of a hydrophobic dye from 3-5 to 25 years.
Hydrophobic coating – paint created by chemical modification of traditional materials, and its application to the metal surface is no different from conventional methods of painting. The water is either spread on the metal surface, such color coating paint is either collected in a separate spherical drops, and then, without stopping, flowing from the surface. The paint-coating properties of hydrophobicity allows to prevent not only the formation on the metal surface of the condensate, but also to prevent the formation of ice dams, icicles.
Currently, most existing in Russia, the coating materials are, as a rule, only one function — protection against corrosion. These properties help to protect the metal surface in the climate conditions of the middle band, where virtually no low temperature. However for the far North of these characteristics is not enough. Hydrophobic coating – the paint used to cover metal structures in the Northern territories of Russia, regions with Maritime climate, where it is critical to protect the infrastructure and industry of ice formation and atmospheric corrosion.
– complex effect. The system protects the surface from corrosion, giving it also a hydrophobic anti-icing effect,
– durability. Service life from 3-5 years to 25 years,
– mechanical strength. Hydrophobic coating – the paint is resistant to weather conditions, flying stone, external impact,
– easy to use. To use no need to purchase special hardware, technology application is no different from the existing methods of staining,
– low cost. Hydrophobic coating – paint 2-4 times cheaper than similar product properties.
– protection of transport works,
– protection of rail transport, Maritime and water transport.