The conductive coating-water-based paint with a voltage of 12 V or 24 V.
Conductive coating-paint is a special carbon coating water-based, which provides resistive heating of the surfaces due to the specific conductivity when using voltage – 12 V or 24 V.
The technology is awaiting funding!
Conductive coating-paint is a special carbon coating water-based, which provides resistive heating of the surfaces due to the specific conductivity. This carbon coating has a conductivity due to the presence in the composition of a particular combination of nanoscale carbon particles.
Good conductivity can achieve a high heat output even when using safe voltage 12 V or 24 V.
Combining high capacity with the possibility of applying on various shapes and surfaces, the carbon coating can be widely used in various fields.
– water-based, solvent-free,
– provides uniform heating of the surface IR radiation,
– simplicity and ease of application – standard ways
– it is applied on various surface, including complex geometry,
– provides Parking and friendly de-icing of surfaces
– work from low-voltage sources, low voltage (12 V or 24 V),
– quick warm-up cycles,
– energy optimization and control using digital controllers,
– environment and safety: water-based, low voltage,
– direct connection to low-voltage sources. Direct and alternating current,
– high adhesion to the applied surface.
– warm laminate flooring,
– interior panel with heater,
– the heating of the roof,
– heated pipes,
– roof anti-freeze systems, pipes and other surfaces
– electrically heated tissue.
Available in different versions for industrial and household application:
– screen printing,
on flexible and rigid substrate and the surface: