ЯSolar solar collector for heating and water heating
ЯSolar solar collector for heating and water heating.
ЯSolar solar collector is a special heat exchanger that converts the energy of solar radiation into heat energy and transferring it to the coolant – fluid moving inside the channels of the absorbing panels of the solar collector. Through highly selective TiNOX coating efficiency of the collector reaches 83%. Effective even at temperatures down to – 45°C.
ЯSolar solar collector is a special heat exchanger that converts the energy of solar radiation into heat energy and transferring it to the coolant – fluid moving inside the channels of the absorbing panels of solar collector. As the coolant can be water (at temperature of external air is not below -3 OS) or other coolant (low freezing liquid with a suspended solids content not more than 5 mg/l).
The basis of the solar collector ЯSolar is absorbing panel (absorber). Absorbing panel of a solar collector ЯSolar – copper panel of a special copper sheet max thickness with highly selective coating TiNOX and seven brass tubes. This selective coating reduces the heat loss of the solar collector and increase its heat. The connection pipe brass grate and brass sheet panels are made by soldering lead-free solder. Pre is the special forming of the sheet, increases the contact area of the copper sheet and brass tubes for better heat transfer.
On top of the solar collector ЯSolar protected by a transparent insulation of glass, under which there is a hollow space located below the absorbent panel. This whole design is placed in the body, the lower part of which is filled with insulating material. The bottom structure is covered by a protective screen (bottom). The solar collector tank is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, resistant to solar radiation, high humidity, variable temperature loads encountered during operation. Design of the attachment of the transparent insulation ensures replacement without dismantling of the solar collector.
The main feature of the solar collector ЯSolar is an optical selective coating, effective design brazed copper absorber coating TiNOX and unique insulation. TiNOX coating has a high degree of sequestration as visible solar rays and diffuse solar radiation in cloudy weather. Due to the low ratio of black back radiation heat in the infrared spectrum is minimal (3-5%). Turns out the “sun trap” with high efficiency at low temperatures and low solar insolation. The contact area of the copper plate with the tube collector ten times more than that of laser welding. This allows efficient use (absorb) solar energy.
The capacity of the solar collector ЯSolar 1.5 kW at 20°C and radiation intensity of 900 W/m2.
– solar collector is an all-season use
– the special optical glass, and innovative connection of the molded absorber and brass tubes for half of their surfaces (including the collector pipe Ø22мм) allow you to use solar energy even in cloudy weather,
– high efficiency solar collector ЯSolar. Due to a number of improvements and modern materials (selective coating TiNOX) the efficiency of the collector reaches 83%,
– mode forced defrost. Any solar collectors installed at an angle of 50-70°, often covered with snow, and then they don’t work. Only on flat solar collectors it is possible to implement a forced defrost, by passing the hot coolant through a solar collector. The snow is due to minimum heat loss through the glass slips,
– flat solar collectors, including solar collector ЯSolar, can be mounted vertically to maximize production of heat energy in the winter
– lightweight and durable design
efficiency even at temperatures down to – 45°C,
– reduce the cost of space heating to 70%, and the ability to meet our hot water needs at 100% – all year round
– high efficiency of the collector with limited solar radiation, down to the lower level of the intensity of the sunlight (the diffusion heat – stable),
– minimum heat loss. Integral sealed rigid design of the solar collector ЯSolar and the latest double heat insulation with low moisture absorption thickness of 60 mm reduces the ratio of heat loss to a minimum and allow more efficient use of solar energy in the harsh climate of negative temperatures.
The coolant enters the lower nozzle passes through the channels of the absorbing panels, solar energy, and then from the top of the pipe is fed into the system with natural or forced circulation.
|Overall dimensions, mm||2070x1070x103|
|The distance between the axes of the pipes, mm||1890|
|Overall surface, m2||2,1|
|The volume of the channels of the absorbing panels, l||1,4|
|Working fluid pressure, MPa||0,7|
|Test pressure, MPa||1,5|
|Characteristics of selective coating absorbing panels:|
|is the absorption coefficient||a = 0,95|
|– degree black||e = 0,05|
|Mounting dimensions||4 pipe under the fitting D22 mm|
|Transparent insulation||structured tempered glass, 3.2 mm|
|Insulation||double Mat made from an innovative high-temperature material, 60 mm|
|Rubber products||double window weatherstrip EPDM rubber gasket branch pipe – sleeve made of silicone|
|The manifold body||profiles aluminium, powder-coated|
|The material of the absorbing panels||TiNOX copper sheet, copper tube|
|Coating absorbing panels||the optical selective|
|The estimated performance||about 9 kWh per day|
– heating of residential buildings, industrial, agricultural and municipal objects
– the hot water supply of residential buildings, industrial, agricultural and municipal objects
– heat not only water but also other fluids used in heating systems, air-conditioning, cooling and industrial processes.
Note: the description of technology in example of a solar collector ЯSolar.