Wind turbine Onipko, fully using the power of the wind.
Wind turbine Onipko works silently unlike bladed turbines, the infrasound emitted which have adverse effect on all living things in the area. Thanks to the Golden section wind turbine Onipko almost completely uses wind energy and operates at medium and low wind speed – 0.3 m/s.
The main part of the wind turbine Onipko – feature is that the rotor has a special form, which allowed A. F. Onipko to overcome some drawbacks of the production of electricity using traditional wind turbines.
Wind generator setup in addition to the Onipko rotor consists of a low-speed generator, control unit and inverter from the battery.
The rotor design and calculation of the blades is made on the basis of the Golden section.
Thanks to the Golden section wind turbine Onipko almost completely uses wind energy and operates at medium and low wind speed – 0.3 m/s.
The proportional increase in the size of the turbine does not lead unambiguously to an increase in generated power, so the configuration of the blades for each diameter develop, taking account of wind-tunnel testing. For the manufacture of rotor you can use metal, composite materials, light plastic.
Multiphase generator has an efficiency of 0.98, the rotation frequency from 10-100 rpm.
Rotation without load in the wind turbine Onipko requires the efforts of all of 0.001 nm, which is 500 times smaller than a conventional wind turbine with a metal core. From the gearbox the developers of the wind turbine Onipko refused, as it takes up to 20% of energy and creates problems in freezing weather.
The electronic unit converts the voltage with a variable low frequency voltage of 50 — 100 kHz, straightens, adjusts for feed to the battery. The inverter converts the voltage to the standard nominal value of 220 Volts with a frequency of 50 Hz. When the rotor speed from 10 rpm current supplied to the battery (supercapacitor). Nominal (220 Volts with 50 Hz frequency) falls at 150 rpm.
Onipko wind turbines can produce, depending on the diameter, from 50 to 10 000 watts. The cost of a kilowatt of installed capacity in wind turbine Onipko is significantly lower than conventional wind turbines.
Wind turbine Onipko can be installed on the roof, on a mast above the trees, in the technical floor. The place for installation of wind turbine is chosen so that the direction of the horizontal axis coincides with the direction prevailing in the place of the winds.
– the range of operating wind speeds 0.3-20 m/s Other settings only start to rotate when the wind speed is 3-5 m/s, and the stated capacity can give from 10 m/s,
– wind turbine Onipko works silently unlike the blade, the infrasound emitted which have adverse effect on all living things in the area,
– the unusual shape of the blades allows you to effectively and without resistance to use the entire surface, eliminating the effect of aerodynamic braking, which makes the utilization of wind energy (of KIEV) close to 0.9 at normal 0,3-0,45,
– ascent to high altitude is not required, can work effectively in close proximity to the surface, using flows arising from the difference in temperature and pressure,
– adapted to the dramatic change in speed and direction of wind flow,
– high conversion efficiency of wind energy close to 0.9,
– a wide range of capacities from 50 to 10 000 W
– does not require a high mast,
– unlike conventional wind turbineswhich utilize the effect of wing lift, the wind Onipko additionally uses the pressure energy of the wind,
– surface turbine-Onipko substantially exceeds the effective area of classical bladed turbines of the same diameter,
– turbine can be manufactured from metal, reinforced fiberglass (composite) or plastics
– wind turbine Onipko does not create noise and can be installed next to the location or residence of the person.
Note: the description of technology in example of the wind turbine Onipko.