Wind-solar installation AeroGreen.
Wind-solar installation AeroGreen more efficient than traditional wind turbines in 2 times. Installation AeroGreen through the use of turbine technology and original design allows to increase the utilization of the air stream is not less than 2 times the wind-driven power stations, installations, three-blade scheme. Full functionality is maintained in terms hurricane, hail, snow and rain.
Wind-solar installation AeroGreen has a design that allows to use not only wind energy but also solar radiation.
Based on the design of wind turbines laid the turbine principle. Use in the construction of aerodynamic turbine wind-solar installations allows the wind turbine to operate in a wide range of wind speed from 1 to 50 m/s.
Wind-solar installation AeroGreen more efficient than traditional wind turbines of 2 times. Installation AeroGreen through the use of turbine technology and original design allows to increase the utilization of the air stream is not less than 2 times the wind-driven power stations, installations, three-blade scheme. Full functionality is maintained in terms hurricane, hail, snow and rain.
Wind-solar installation does not require orientation to the wind, made by modern turbine technology of lightweight polymer materials operating in a wide speed range of winds from 1 to 50 m/s.
In the absence of wind power generation is from solar radiation through solar panels (elements) placed on the upper fairing.
– while comparable traditional installations the cost of manufacture, efficient use of the wind 2 times higher than similar traditional designs,
– the lack of orientation. Unlike traditional installations AeroGreen do not require orientation to the wind,
– wind-solar unit has a low noise level. The lack of infrasonic vibrations makes the products AeroGreen virtually silent,
– protection from the weather. Sustainable work AeroGreen when operating in conditions of snow, rain, hail,
– high efficiency. AeroGreen aerodynamic turbine can operate over a wide speed range,
– wind-solar installation has a low breakaway speed (1 m/s),
– at low temperatures thanks to the closed design is no icing when operating in conditions of snow, wet snow,
– hurricane winds in the installation of AeroGreen observed increase in efficiency at a time when traditional construction, either “fold” and stop working, to avoid the fracture of the whole structure, or use special expensive braking systems
– design features allow to almost completely get rid of the noise, through the use of high-speed turbines (noise characteristic of the wind turbine blade),
– design AeroGreen is simple to perform, since it was developed with existing technology and design in the aviation and engineering industries, as well as 60% of the construction can be made from household waste,
in the absence of wind power generation is from solar radiation.
Wind-solar installation consists of an upper fairing, an electric generator, of an annular fairing, the aerodynamic turbine.
Upper fairing with flexible solar panels (elements) are designed to protect aerodynamic turbine from adverse atmospheric influences and the establishment of a zone of dilution for the organization of directional movement of the air flow. Flexible solar cells can transform solar energy into electricity.
The annular fairing and the body of the guide planes designed to protect aerodynamic turbine from adverse weather conditions and provide acceleration and multidirectional organizations gusty winds for the stable operation of the propeller.
Aerodynamic turbine consists of two multiblade windwheels, one of which is stationary and is designed for air flow direction, made under the scheme of the axial turbine of an aircraft engine from modern lightweight composite materials for converting air flow into torque.
– wind-solar installation low power. Up to 200 watts. For installation on boats, yachts and catamarans,
– wind-solar installation the average power. Up to 10 kilowatts. For individual power supply remote residential and industrial facilities, as well as in remote places and mountainous areas,
– wind-solar installation megawatt class. Over 1 megawatt. For coastal power plants and offshore wind farms of large capacity,
– the use of turbine technology to produce electricity from the oncoming air flow on different transport means.
Note: the description of technology for example wind-solar installation AeroGreen.