Warehouse robots Ronavi Robotics.
Warehouse robots Ronavi Robotics designed for automated execution of storage operations: the movement and placement of goods on pallets in the warehouse. Their use allows not only to reduce costs by 20%, but also significantly by 50% to increase the storage capacity. Have a high load capacity – up to 1.5 tons.
The global trend is the transfer of large warehouses, robotic and automated system maintenance. It uses a variety of warehouse robots.
Warehouse robot Ronavi Robotics designed for automated execution of storage operations: the movement and placement of goods on pallets (1200 x 800 mm) in stock.
In one automated warehouse system, you can combine 256 and more warehouse robots Ronavi Robotics.
Warehouse robots are connected to the computer on which you install special software. A special developed software controls and manages network of warehouse robots: regulates their movement and gives the order that the robotthat is closest to the desired load. In this case, the warehouse operator does not need to know exactly where in the warehouse the goods are located, what the robot command which route to carry the goods, for him it will make the program itself.
Robot Ronavi Robotics can work in any stock, just need to stick on the shelves of a label with a QR code.
– their use allows not only to reduce costs by 20%, but also significantly increase the capacity of the warehouse
– able to make the stock almost deserted,
– allow to store in the warehouse 50% more goods
– simplicity, easy configuration and scalability of the system on the basis of robots for any warehouse and manufacturing,
– continuous operation without human intervention,
– when you have low charge battery automatically follows the base charging station,
– automatically follows a pre-marked map routes and automatically changes the route in case of emergency situations,
– high load capacity – up to 1.5 tons,
– robots do not need lighting and a comfortable temperature, they can be used even in specialized areas (inside the refrigeration chambers),
– the use of robots reduces the aisles between the rows of storage bins from 2.5 meters to 1 meter
– does not require space to turn: the robot can drive sideways.
|Load capacity, kg||1500|
|Speed km/h||to 5|
|Dimensions (length x width x height), mm||1065 x 665 x 310|
|Dimensions of table, mm||1250 x 850|
Note: the description of technology on the example of warehouse robots Ronavi Robotics.