Warehouse automation: tools, system, etc.
Automation warehouse intelligent autopilots – this is a multifunctional system designed to automate all types of floor displacements pallet of goods in a warehouse.
Automation warehouse intelligent autopilots – this is a multifunctional systemdesigned to automate all types of floor displacements pallet of goods in a warehouse.
The system consists of electric pallet trucks, and intelligent system automation, which ensures the possibility of Autonomous operation without driver.
In addition, the possible implementation of a client–server module for centralized management of tasks, robots and monitoring their condition, as well as integration with external IT systems.
– automate warehouse automate 70% of all warehouse processes
– exclusion of costs for special equipment,
– can be placed on any stored warehouse equipment, installing a number of components and connecting them to the system
– reduction of repair costs,
– automation of warehouse reduce operating izderzhki on staff
– intelligent interaction with working near equipment with drivers
– minimization of requirements change in the WMS
– convenience and visibility control of logistics tasks for the operator,
– ease of configuration and reconfiguration solutions
– a minimum of changes in regulations and new rules of action for an employee of the warehouse
– increase the service life of the machine,
– increase the stability and predictability of operations
– increase the safety and security of cargo,
– absolute flexibility of resources
– the payback period of the robot 2-3 years.
– acceptance of goods – pallet from the zone gate in the rack or other outdoor place of storage,
– shipment of goods – pallet from the rack to the gate area,
– cross–docking – moving the pallet passing shelf storage zone,
– pallet for order picking (piking),
– any other operations of the floor pallet.
Speed: up to 6 km/h,
Precision movement: 15cm,
The accuracy of the capture and installation of pallets: 2 cm,
The maximum length of routes: 5km,
Switching: manual/auto mode.