Vortex heat with the liquid coolant.
Vortex heat with a liquid coolant, this device is designed to generate heat in an environmentally friendly way and can be used in any industry for heating a liquid coolant, in particular in heating systems. Thus, there are no heating elements and the need for water, electricity only used to power the actuator of the hydraulic pump.
Vortex heat with the liquid heat carrier is a device designed to generate heat in an environmentally friendly way and can be used in any industry for heating a liquid coolant, in particular in heating systems.
Vortex heat generator generates heat by means of changes in physical-mechanical parameters of liquid medium during its flow under the complex influence of the accelerated and retarded motion. The flow acceleration is achieved by creating a vortex in the systems of the swirling flow of a vortex heat generator with simultaneous narrowing of the flow in the confuser, and the braking is further extension in the cavitation tube of a heat source and razvijenim flow at the exit of the cavitation tube.
Achieved thermal capacity of the vortex heat generator 1-100 kW to provide heat to the premises from 30 to 3000 m3.
Perhaps the use of vortex heat in open systems, e.g. for hot water.
– achieved thermal capacity 1-100 kW to provide heat to the premises from 30 to 3000 m 3,
– no heating elements and the need for treatment
– electricity is only used to power the hydraulic pump
– it is possible to heat the liquid of any origin (water, oil, gas condensate, etc.). There are no special requirements to the coolant,
– ensures automatic maintenance of the temperature of the coolant within a predetermined range
– economical to operate and maintain,
– has small dimensions and weight,
– there is no Supervisory regulatory organizations (Rostekhnadzor, the Boiler). Fire control is simplified since there is no heating elements, and the use of fire,
– does not form scale,
– The efficiency is not reduced in the process of operation,
– environmental friendliness. There are no harmful emissions of combustion products or other pollutants
– economical gas heat – 1.5 times, the electric boilers is 12 times, the Central heating in 2 times,
1. System swirling flow.
2. The cavitation tube.
3. The razvihritelem.
4. Heat transfer device (heat exchanger, radiators, heaters, etc.).
5. Pump (water pump).
7. The remote control operation of the heat generator.
– provide heat energy to regions remote from centralized power grids,
– provision of heat supply of private residential buildings, warehouses, industrial and agricultural facilities of any heated area.