Multifunctional vacuum evaporating installations and systems for water purification, etc.
An important feature of the vacuum evaporators is that they operate using vacuum (in contrast to conventional systems operating with high temperatures). This allows you to reach the boiling process already at 20-35 degrees (instead of at 100 degrees, as it happens in conditions of normal atmospheric pressure). As a consequence, there is a sharp decrease in energy consumption (over 75 %).
Vacuum evaporator are the main use – is the purification of contaminated water and separation of mixtures and emulsions of water in pure water and a concentrated residue of contaminants.
An important feature of the vacuum evaporating installations is that they operate using vacuum (in contrast to conventional systems operating with high temperatures).
This allows you to reach the boiling process already at 20-35 degrees (instead of at 100 degrees, as it happens in conditions of normal atmospheric pressure). As a consequence, there is a sharp decrease in energy consumption (over 75 %).
Vacuum evaporating installations are of two types: using a heat pump (used energy) and using hot water or steam (thermal energy). The latter are more productive.
– minimum operating cost,
– low energy consumption,
– compact design,
– there is no need for procurement of any consumables,
– vacuum evaporator to purify water without the use of chemicals,
– consistent results of water purification for different types of dirt and technological processes,
– easy maintenance of mechanical systems and controls,
– the ability to dispose of combustion residues due to the low residual water content,
the distillate can be reused
– the device works automatically around the clock
– does not the formation of scale,
– does not occur decomposition of substances source of fluid,
– simultaneous purification of various effluents
– cleaning of wastewater with high concentration of pollutants,
– purification of effluents containing corrosive liquid,
– reduction in waste disposal costs by reducing the original volume of water at 10-60 times
– the possibility of recovery solutions due to the ability of the vacuum evaporator to concentrate.
– concentration and breakdown of oil emulsions and degreasing solutions,
– the concentration of the etching solution,
– wastewater treatment after casting (separation of components, lubricants),
– treatment of waste water after rinse tanks,
– concentration and restoration of electrolytes after flushing,
– concentration and recovery of aggressive acids (chromic, sulphuric acid),
– the concentration of fixing, developing and bleaching solutions,
– purification and concentration of effluent after the roller presses and matrices,
– concentration and return of inks and printing pigments from washing water
– purification of water from the spray chambers,
– concentration and return of organic impurities from contaminated waste waters
– concentration and return of solutions of sugar,
– concentration juices,
– purification (concentration) of drainage water,
– concentration and return to the production of precious metals.