Unmanned bus smartbus “Matryoshka” Russian KAMAZ matrеshka
Unmanned bus smartbus “Matryoshka”.
“Matryoshka” is a small unmanned passenger bus (smartbus), can accommodate from 8 to 12 people. Unmanned bus – only one of its configurations. On the basis of an unmanned platform, you can create passenger, truck, ambulance, car for public services. For this you need only to change the superstructure, which will require no more than 15 minutes.
“Matryoshka” is a small unmanned passenger bus (smartbus), can accommodate from 8 to 12 people. Unmanned bus – only one of its configurations. On the basis of an unmanned platform, you can create passenger, freight car, ambulance, car for public services. For this you need only to change the superstructure, which will require no more than 15 minutes.
“Matryoshka” is a modular system of unmanned commercial vehicles allowing to transport passengers and cargo, and also to work as utility vehicles.
System features — full autonomy, a wide range, the possibility of rapid deployment anywhere in the world.
Unmanned bus “Matryoshka” uses electric energy as power drives. To charge use the charging station IEC 62196-2 (15 kW). The standard does not require specific conditions to connect to networks and enables charging in any location, indoors and at night.
The management system of “Matryoshka” allows you to create an open route based on the passenger preferences across the spectrum of services: transfer, information support and media support. To implement this functionality, use the application package on the ios platform and android. Application allows to book as seat, and the vehicle fully.
Unmanned bus “Matryoshka” consists of modular elements which are located in body parts, power plant and the actuators providing the movement.
Chassis represent the all-wheel drive, polnopravnym mechatronic system that runs on the operating system ros (robotiс operation systems). All the units and functional systems United information network under the control of Central computer.
As energy sources are used electrochemical power sources based on lithium salts (LiFePO4), ensuring a large number of cycles of charge-discharge, high currents impact and possibility of fast charging power system of the vehicle.
– safe movement of passengers and cargo. Control throughout the motion of unmanned vehicles. Control over the entire fleet, a particular machine, and every component of it 24 hours 365 days a year
– full autonomy. Dispatch service performs the communication with passengers unmanned bus, control of technical condition of each vehicle and the administration of the movement of unmanned vehicles in a specific area,
– modularity. Unmanned bus “Matryoshka” consists of modular elements which are located in body parts, power plant and electric drives for the propulsion of,
– modularity provides the ability to quickly change the functional and technological nodes, that is, to transform one vehicle into another, changing only the Central part of body (add-on). Unmanned “Matryoshka” is able in 15 minutes to turn from a bus to a light truck,
– modularity allows for more flexibility to carry out technical and guarantee maintenance of the vehicle
– the modular design allows you to quickly change the faulty or requiring the module without removing the platform or smartbus operation. The module replacement takes no more than 15 minutes
– gives the owner full freedom due to the possibility of maintenance by the operator of the system
– all software updates that occur during vehicle charging electric current
– continuous real-time telemetry on all nodes of TS allows to predict the wear and THE component or whole module, avoiding failure in the process of operation,
– wide range.
Full charge time of the battery is 4 hours.
Battery range without recharging 130 km.
Speed – 30 km/h.
Motor electric, power 45 kW (140 Nm) to about 7000.min.
The current source 32 kWh battery (LIFEPO4).
Turning radius less than 3 m.
The load capacity of 1,300 kg.
Total weight with add-2800 kgs.
“Matryoshka” allows to solve various problems in the field of intelligent logistics:
– m2 platform open loading platform for various logistics (internal and terminal), goods transport vehicles with container volume up to 3 cubic meters
The basic platform chassis with an electric motor. Consists of a chassis, motor, system of sensors and cameras, trip computer, body elements.
– м2с6 – special transportation (mobile diagnostic systems, fire pump systems, mobile energy storage up to 200 kWh).
Cargo vehicle. Consists of a base platform and containers for the transport of goods for various purposes.
– m2b8 – passenger smartbuy for 8-12 people.
Note: the description of technology on the example of unmanned bus smartbus “Matryoshka”.