Underground robot for fast for tunnelling under the ground, not having analogues in the world.
Underground robot “Geokhod” – a unit moving in rock masses using the geological environment using the principle of “screwing” in a geomedium. Underground robot “Geokhod” for quick digging tunnels under the ground. To create pressure forces it uses a very rigid environment. Underground robot “Geokhod” can move in any trajectory space, including inclined to go.
The technology is awaiting funding!
Underground robot “Geokhod” – a unit moving in rock masses using the geological environment using the principle of “screwing” in a geomedium. Underground robot “Geokhod” for quick digging tunnels under the ground. To create pressure forces it uses a very rigid environment. Underground robot “Geokhod” can move in any trajectory space, including inclined to go. Underground robot “Geokhod” replaces the three types of equipment used for tunneling and mining – for the destruction of rocks, removal and fixing of the developed space.
Externally underground robot “Geokhod” similar to the reduced copy of the tunnel shield — large structures with cutters that pulverize the rock and allow the shield to move forward. These boards provide the ability to quickly lay large tunnels, for example, subway trains or extract minerals. But such boards have several disadvantages: they can only move straight. Underground robot “Geokhod” easier tunneling machine and under the earth, can move on any path that allows you to quickly lay a network of underground tunnels.
The apparatus can be manufactured in various versions and for different purposes.
– principle of operation – “screwing” in a geomedium;
– new functional-structural elements;
– the possibility of implementing at the Executive on any pressure effort (the ability to create Executive bodies for destruction of hard rocks);
– qualitatively new functionality.
Underground robot “Geokhod” implements a new approach to the mine workings and the formation of underground space, the excavation is considered as a process of motion of a rigid body (of equipment) in the environment of the host rocks (geo-medium).
The geomedium is used:
– as a supporting element involved in the creation of the driving force of underground apparatus “of Geokhod”;
– for the formation of pressure forces on the actuator;
– for the perception of reactive efforts at movement tunneling unit (underground apparatus);
– to perform basic technological operations, including production and mounting of the permanent lining.
Mount production is the traditional lining and lining or a new type of powered roof support of mine workings and lining of underground structures – geostrategy (edge) lining.
– the ability to freely transport;
– high efficiency in comparison with traditional methods of underground work;
– the safety of the development;
– the possibility of reverse stroke;
– ability revision and replacement of major assemblies in terms of mining;
– the possibility of continuous feeding for slaughter;
– high performance with small mass;
– operations on the construction of a production run in a combined mode;
– high maneuverability;
– combined operations with the excavation and construction of underground structures;
– decrease in 6 or more of metal equipment tunnelling system;
– increase in more than 4 times the rate of penetration, labour productivity;
– reducing the complexity and cost of conducting mining operations (minimum 40%);
– the possibility of excavations with any location in space.
– creation of underground structures and storage facilities,
– construction of tunnels for various purposes: trenchless laying of sewer tunnels for water supply and Sewerage, construction of underground passages between buildings (with basements or floors below the earth’s surface, including those located on different horizons), laying of transport tunnels of small cross section,
– construction of underground utilities: installation of municipal and industrial utilities, trenchless laying of power cables of electricity, communication lines,etc.
– the development of mineral deposits by underground method: preparatory and ancillary developments, carrying out of various excavations under considerable angles of inclination to the horizon, the underground workings from the pit edges at the transition from open to underground mining of mineral deposits, excavation of downstream flanking mine workings from the surface to ensure ventilation of stagnant zones of the cuts and quarries,
– construction of tunnels under the rubble in the aftermath of earthquakes, floods, avalanches, mudslides and other natural and man-made disasters,
– construction of systems of irrigation,
– fortification equipment of positions and areas of location of troops.
|The diameter of the driven working in the development, m||not less than 3.2|
|The cross-sectional area in tunnelling, m2||from 8.00 to 8.80|
|The angle of inclination of the driven working, degrees (°)||±25|
|The strength of the rocks units on a scale of Professor M. M. Protodiakonov||from 1 to 5|
|The rate of penetration, m/h||4 to 6|
|The number of cylinders rotate, couples||8|
|Nominal working pressure, MPa||20|
|Nominal torque on the head section of the media “of Geokhod” at a nominal pressure of kNm||not less than 1760|
|The total axial force on the tail section, kN||not less than 850|
|The angle of the external helical blades of the propeller, degrees (°)||4,5|
|Weight (excluding pump stations), kg||up to 19,000|
|Installed power, kW||411|
|Transport system||belt loader with belt width of 600 mm with an Electromechanical actuator with a shipment of broken rock mass in gate means of haulage (conveyor belt, etc.)|
|The Body Of “Geokhod”||a composite of three main parts: the head module, tail module and the interface module, each of which is assembled from four, diametrically, leaving, parts|
|Operating voltage power supply “of Geokhod” In||660|
The closest analogues of “Geokhod” are the tunneling shield. The table shows the comparison of the main characteristics of “Geokhod” with the characteristics of the analog – tunneling machine PSM and 3.2.
|Features:||Underground robot “Geokhod”||Tunneling shield PDM-3,2|
|The diameter of the driven working in the development, m||3,2||3,2|
|The cross-sectional area in tunnelling, m2;||8,04||8,04|
|The rate of penetration, m/h||4 to 6||0,8|
|Length, mm||4480||Not more than 5050|
|The angle of inclination of the driven working, °||±25||±20|
|Installed power, kW||411||305|
Note: the description of technology on the example of the underground robot “Geokhod”.