Ultrasonic installation for the fine grinding of materials in an aqueous medium under the action of ultrasonic waves in the cavitation process.
The ultrasonic unit is designed for dispersion of materials with varying degrees of hardness in a liquid medium to nanorazmernoi, homogenization, pasteurization, emulsification, intensification of electrochemical processes, activation, etc.
Ultrasonic installation “Hammer” is suitable for dispersing materials of different degree of hardness in a liquid medium to nanorazmernoi, homogenization, pasteurization, emulsification, intensification of electrochemical processes, activation, etc. Ultrasonic device is used as: dispersant (chopper), homogenizer, emulsifier, pasteurizer, etc.
Is ultrasonic cavitation installation flow type. The main parts and the inner lining of the reactor is made of kavitatsionnogo material.
Due to the structural peculiarities and uniqueness of the generator of ultrasonic vibrations, is ensured by simultaneous ultrasound impact in the internal working zone of cavitation of the camera of all piezoelectric elements. Subject to these conditions the force of the blow is enough to break to the nanoscale level, even the hardest of mineral substances such as quartz sand, barite, etc. For softer substances and organic materials (such as diatomaceous earth, sawdust, etc.) the capacity of the plant is changed.
The individual calculation and manufacture of ultrasonic devices, depending on the requirements to the final result. For each production possible additional calculation on the technological features of embedding the installation into the existing production line.
– no mechanical grinding process, the friction components and parts,
– ultrasonic unit easy to mount and operate,
ultrasonic installation allows to shred materials in a liquid medium to a size comparable to the dimensions of molecules (~10 nm),
– allows to grind materials with a capacity up to 3 m3 fine mixture per hour,
– reduced the cost of production lines for construction materials (excluding the cost of gas, reduced power costs, reduced repair costs and maintenance),
– reduced production line length and space requirements,
– accelerated process,
– deleted the burnout of the product
– increased level of fire and explosion of the object,
– security (total dust, harmful substances),
– reduced the number of staff,
– improved reliability of the grinding element due to the absence of moving and rubbing parts and mechanisms.
– grinding materials for the production of water-dispersion paintwork materials,
– preparation of grain, sawdust in the alcohol industry,
– pasteurization of milk
– extraction of medicinal herbs,
– high-performance waste-free production of juices, purees, jams,
– disinfection and purification of sewage,
– processing poultry litter and manure,
– getting baretich drilling fluids,
– obtaining cement slurries,
– disposal of radioactive waste,
– purification of diesel fuel from impurities, increase octane and cetane numbers,
– cleaning of the filtering materials (eg. diatomite) from oil,
– obtaining coal-water fuel,
– extraction of vanadium from the southern Russian oil,
– preparation of clay for ceramic production,
– obtaining concrete with the addition of barite,
– obtaining fire protective coatings with the addition of barite,
– manufacture of shampoos on the basis of titanium dioxide,
– manufacture of ceramic ligaments for abrasive tools
– receiving cooling fluids for engines based on paraffin.
|Weight complete, kg||not more than 28|
|Power supplied from a generator with a capacity of 1-2 m3/h of finished suspension, kW/h.
|not more than 5.5|
|The percentage of dry matter to liquid before processing in ultrasonic installation||can reach the target of 70:30|
The main characteristics of the installation for processing of materials (for example micrograming calcite):
|Performance installation||From 2 to 3 m3 of mixture per hour (between 1300 and 2500 kg of fine material)|
|The composition of the mixture||25% water and 75% of the crushed material|
|Power consumption (input)||up to 5.5 KW/h (set “Hammer”)|
|Weight||does not exceed 28 kg.|
|The size of the particles|
|The minimum size||0,05 MD — 10%|
|The average size||1 MD — 80%|
|The maximum size||4 MD — 10%|
Note: the description of technology on the example of ultrasonic milling of materials “the Hammer.”