Transmission distance through the resonant single-wire system.
Transmission distance through the resonant single-wire system is characterized by low economic cost compared to traditional technologies. At the same time, losses in wires are virtually absent (hundreds of times less than traditional method of transmitting electrical energy). Significantly – up to 10 times reduces the cost of cabling. Ensures a high level of electrical safety to the environment and humans.
One of the most urgent problems of modern power system is the transmission distance with low economic cost and achieve energy savings.
In practice, for the transmission of electrical energy over long distances, typically use a three-phase system, the implementation of which requires the use of at least 4 wires, which has the following significant drawbacks:
– large losses of electric energy in the wires, the so-called golevye loss
– the necessity of using an intermediate transformer substations, compensating energy losses in the wires
– the occurrence of accidents due to short circuit of wires, including for dangerous weather phenomena (strong winds, frost on the wires,etc.)
– high consumption of non-ferrous metals,
– large economic costs for laying three-phase electrical networks (several million rubles per 1 km).
The above-mentioned disadvantages can be eliminated through application of resonant single-wire system of transmission of electrical energy, based on the ideas of N. Tesla, modified in the light of modern development of science and technology. Currently, the technology of resonant single-wire system of transmission of electrical energy was developed.
Resonant single-wire waveguide transmission system of electric energy at high frequency of 1-100 kHz, does not use active conduction current in a closed circuit. In a resonant waveguide single-conductor line there is no closed loop, no traveling waves of voltage and current, and there are standing (stationary) waves of reactive capacitive current and voltage with a phase shift of 90°. However, due to the lack of active current and the presence of a node of current in the line eliminates the need and the need to create such a through high temperature conductivity, and goleby losses become insignificant in the absence of closed active conduction currents in the line and the insignificant values of open loop capacitive current is close to the nodes of stationary waves of current in the line.
The proposed technology is based on the use of two resonant circuits at a frequency of 0.5-50 kHz and a single-line between circuits (see figure 1) with the line voltage 1-100 kV when operating in the resonance mode voltages.
The line wire is a guide channel along which moves electromagnetic energy. The energy of the electromagnetic field is distributed around conductor lines.
Fig. 1. The electrical circuit of the resonant single-wire system of electricity transmission
1 generator of high frequency; 2 – resonance circuit of step-up transformer; 3 – single-wire line; 4 – resonant circuit step-down transformer; 5 – rectifier; 6 – Converter.
As shown by calculations and experiments with this method of transmission of electrical energy losses in wires are virtually absent (hundreds of times less than traditional method of transmitting electrical energy) and this technology is safe to the environment and humans.
For matching conventional power system with the proposed system is designed in matching devices and converters, which are installed at the beginning and at the end of single-line and allow you to use input and output standard electrical AC or DC.
Currently, the technology of transmission of electricity power up to 100 kW. The transmission of electricity more power requires the use of electronic devices (transistors, thyristors, diodes, etc.) increased power and reliability. It is necessary to conduct additional research to solve the problem of energy supply facilities, electricity consumption capacity of over 100 kW.
electric energy is transferred by means of reactive capacitive current in the resonance mode,
– unauthorized use of energy is difficult
– reduction of costs for the construction of transmission lines,
– the possibility of replacing overhead cables for single-conductor cable lines,
– a significant savings of non-ferrous metals, since the cable size is 3-5 times smaller than traditional cross sections of a three-phase transmission system, the contents of aluminum and copper in the wires can be reduced in 10 times
– a significant reduction in the turning radius of the lines, which is very important when laying cables in an urban environment
– significant (up to 10 times) decrease of the cost of laying cables,
– missing the interphase short circuit,
– ensured a high level of electrical safety to the environment and human
– power losses in single-line small
– electricity can be transferred to large and ultra-long distances
– in one-wire cable is impossible short circuit and single-wire cable cannot be the cause of the fire,
– no need maintenance,
– the presence of a low magnetic field
– no influence of weather conditions,
– not disturbed the natural landscape,
– lack of rights-of-way,
– losses in wires are virtually absent (hundreds of times less than traditional method of transmitting electrical energy).