The use of wood waste (sawdust, chips) for the production of wood flour.
Various wood waste (sawdust, chips, shavings, lumpy waste) after recycling can be used in industry, agriculture and construction. From wood waste, exposing them to drying and grinding, get wood flour.
Various wood waste (sawdust, chips, shavings, lumpy waste) after recycling can be used in industry, agriculture and construction.
From wood waste, exposing them to drying and grinding, get wood flour. Wood flour particles of dry powdered wood size of 1.2 mm or less.
Wood powder can easily absorb moisture, easily lends itself to the packing in any container and not subject to chemical changes, which she used as a natural compound in different materials.
Wood flour has a wide range of applications, which is periodically extended.
Wood flour can be used as:
– component in the manufacture of pigmentary dioxide of the Titan,
– additive for coating welding electrodes (cellulose electrode),
– Supplement for roasting of ceramics and bricks
– an additive in porous abrasive products,
– additive in plaster and finishing mixes (dry mixes, liquids, pastes), concrete, plaster,etc.)
– additive in concrete and gipsokartonu, concrete and composite pavement,
– additive in adhesives based on natural and synthetic adhesives,
– filler for natural and synthetic linoleum and linkrust,
– the basis for pressproof and pressmans and compounds on the basis of thermosetting resins (phenolic plastics,etc.)
– additive in compounds on the basis of epoxy, polyester, etc. resins,
– the basis for ksilolita (wood composite material on a magnesia binder),
– basis for thermoplastic wood-polymer composites (WPC),
– part and raw materials for the production of various explosives,
– a filler in the production of adhesive mastics and sealants (flooring, roofing materials,etc.)
– the basis for filters and filter media,
– additive in the manufacturing of steel and ferro-alloys,
– additive in the molding sand for making molds,
– additive in drilling fluids and grouting materialsused in oil drilling
– raw materials for production of sorbents for removal of oil pollution with expensive reservoirs,etc.
– raw materials for producing activated carbon,
– cleaning agent in the manufacture of leathers and furs,
– soft grinding, polishing and cleaning agent in metal processing for example in production of metal products and bearings, fittings, etc. (tumbling).
– baking powder to improve the structure of heavy soils poor in crop production (together with chalk and other limestones),
– the basis of the substrates for the industrial cultivation of mushrooms,
– the basis for the manufacture of tools for keeping domestic animals (sorbent mats),
– additive in some animal feed,
– a tool for Smoking fish and meat
– raw material for obtaining the active extracts and wood extracts (oak, fir, juniper, etc.).
Note: © Photo https://www.pexels.com.