The manufacture of polymer composite products and parts without tooling.
The manufacture of polymer composite products and parts without tooling new technology completely eliminates the production of any of the master models and molds. It is several orders of magnitude more productive available technologies for the production of polymer composite articles.
Traditional technology of manufacturing of composite products involves several stages:
– 3d modelling (creating a 3d model of the product and snap-on computer),
– manufacturing of master-models
– making the mould for the master model,
– manufacture composite products based on shape.
This technology made virtually all composite products.
However, it has several disadvantages. For every new product, as well as in the event of a change of dimensions necessary to produce a new individual form.
The technology of production of polymer composite articles from composite materials without the production of snap (abbreviated – technology BIO-KM) on the basis of existing technologies with vacuum or vacuum-autoclave molding methods.
The fundamental difference between the new technology BMO-KM is that in the process of manufacturing products from polymeric composite materials greatly simplifies their manufacture are eliminated in the manufacturing of equipment (the master models and molds). It (technology BMO-KM) includes the following steps:
– 3d modelling (creating a 3d model of the future product on the computer),
– production of flat blanks of plastic material,
gluing flat pieces of plastic with film PVC (polyvinyl chloride),
– gluing of workpieces among themselves in the elements of design,
– manufacture of composite products.
In the restructuring of the production from one size to the other or from one hull to the other no need to manufacture new models and new forms. Production perevalivaetsya only on the computer.
The technology to use BIO-KM in shipbuilding, aviation, construction, manufacturing household goods, etc.
The advantages of the technology of polymer composite products without tooling:
– no manufacturing of tooling (master models and forms),
the changeover of production from one size to the other or from one hull to the other takes place only on the computer in the development of new 3d models,
– productivity technology BIO-KM increases by several orders of magnitude due to the fact that the process of making flat pieces it is possible to mechanize and automate,
– cut blanks from plastic can be pasted PVC films in any garage or workshop
– the outer surface of parts made of composite materials protected with PVC film against ultraviolet radiation and moisture
– increased impact strength of parts made of composite materials by coating with PVC film,
– greatly simplified the repair parts through the reinforcing plates,
– significant reduction of the cost of the product.
© Photo ,